Chapter 7

Chapter 7: A maze of feelings

HEY HEY HEY! WAIT A SEC DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING THAT MUSIC UP THERE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ UNTIL I TELL U TO OK????? THIS IS FOR A PART THATS FURTHER ON INTO THE CHAPTER (which i apologize for since u will have to go a long way back up to find this music again hehe soz <3 ) ANYWAYS THE SONG IS CALLED "IF ONLY SHE KNEW VOODOO LIKE I DO" BY GET SCARED (just in case u didnt get it ^-^) SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT I WILL TALK TO U AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER SO FOR NOW ENJOY GUYSSS!!!!!

~~~~*****WARNING!!!! SOME FOUL LANGUAGE (WELL, MORE THAN USUAL) AHEAD!!!******~~~~

Sakura's POV

"Sakura... Face me."

I felt my heart beating in my throat and sweat threatening to drip down my forehead.

Slowly I turned my body around to face Sasuke and as soon as my eyes locked into his, I felt a strong hand gripping my left arm.
I looked down at his arm back into his eyes, confusion obviously etched onto my face, seeing as how he reacted afterwords.

"S-Sasuke?"

"Sakura," he began, loosening his grip on my arm, "don't let Itachi do that to you"

"I-"

"I'm sorry that he's like that"

I was so confused. This wasn't like Sasuke at all.

"But why are you apologising? You hardly know me? Why would you care?"

Sasuke let go of my arm and sighed, combing his strong hands through his thick onyx hair.

"I'm apologising because I see Itachi do this all the time and it's starting to make some of the maids scared of work, so they end up quitting. I don't want to take the blame for something my stupid older brother does"

I felt deflated. He wasn't trying to be nice. He didn't care about me or the fact that I nearly got raped by his sexy older brother. He just doesn't want to take the blame.

"Oh... Ok"

He stared at me for a few seconds, gauging my sudden change of emotion.
I didn't even bother to look up at him anymore, so I just went back to cleaning the bedside table.

"Hn." He simply said and walked out of the room.

I continued to clean Itachi's room and 30 minutes later I was done. I picked up the rest of the cleaning equipment and went downstairs. As I walked, I went past Itachi and looked down. Our shoulders just brushed past each other and once I made it down stairs, I headed for the office room, where my mistress and headmaster usually do work related things while they're at home and not at work.

I knocked on the door three times and waited for an answer.

My headmaster opened it and I instantly squirmed under his intimidating presence.

"Yes?" He looked down at me.

"U-uhh, I've come to tell my Mistress that I have finished all my duties and ask if I may be dismissed"

He turned around and said into the room, "Mikoto."

I saw Mrs Uchiha's head pop out from behind him and he moved to the side of the doorway to let her through.