Hospital

Yoongi rushed to hospital as soon as possible as he was unbearably crying while carrying Jimin in his arms with full of guilt and tears. 

Yoongi's mind was not in the right/conscious state of mind but reached nearest hospital with little hope and horrible thoughts.

Yoongi : "Doctor, Please see this. What is happening to him? He suddenly fainted."

Doctor : "This is an emergency, the patient is covered with blood, please submit his past prescriptions for better treatment and fill the consent form till then we will start the operation."   

Yoongi : "Doctor, will Jimin be fine? What happened to him?"

Doctor : "First let us diagnose him, we will update you soon but please inform his relatives as well."

Doctors teams took Jimin inside the operation theatre and  Yoongi heartbeat was at its peak point. He was trying to find his phone but unable to find it. Yoongi asked a stranger to lend their phone to let him make a call."

Yoongi's POV 

Yoongi on call : "Hello Y/N, I am Yoongi and please come to Seoul City hospital immediately. Jimin is admitted here and please inform his relatives as well ASAP."

Y/N : "O-Okay?!"

Yoongi hanged the call and returned the phone to the owner. 

Y/N's POV 

Y/n called Namjoon first. 

Y/n (on call) : "Namjoon, Jimin is in the hospital, Yoongi is saying his situation is critical so please inform others about this and reach to Seoul City hospital as soon as possible and we don't have time to cry, get everyone here, Everyone's situation is gonna be miserable especially Yoongi right now. Fast!

Y/n (on call with Jungkook) :  " Jungkook, I don't have time to explain anything but Jimin is in the hospital and possibly have critical condition so come asap and tell Taehyung as well. Don't cry and console him

Y/n called a maid and told her to take care of  Yeonjun for a while till she is not here.

Author's POV

Namjoon was too stunned to speak anything, He told Jin about this and his tears were unstoppable and was crying and whining continuously caring about his baby, they picked the car's key and ran towards the cars and went to hospital.

Jungkook was also shocked as he knew where Jimin's last location is. He went to Taehyung and dragged him by holding his wrist to car and reached Hospital.

Y/n's POV

Y/n (in mind) : "Oh God! Yoongi was sounding too stressed, I hope he is fine, I am scared what is something happened to him?"

Y/n was thinking while driving resulting not paying attention in driving, and BOOM!!!

A tractor came in front of their car, a car's window broke and air bags burst open, The car was about to blast but before that Y/n took Yeonjun in her arms, she was checking Yeonjun as he was bleeding uncontrollably  and suddenly he lost his conscious.

 Y/n was crying miserably, her mind blanked out, Her forehead was bleeding without taking name to stop while her whole body was not responding, She also lost conscious.