MAFIA KING'S PLACE

Y/N was shocked! She saw a Man crying messily in front of the place and had some bruises. She panicked but she visited him but when she saw who was he? She collapsed.

" MIN YOONGI WAS CRYING MESSILY, SCREAMINH HIS LUNGS OUT!! BUT WHY? "

She comforted him saying some soothing words making Yoongi see you. " LEE Y/N *sob* what are you doing *sob* here? *sob* its not safe *sob* 

" AFTER MARRYING YOU , YOU WILL BE MY FIRST PRIORITY AND RESPONSIBILITY. "

Y/N saw sincerity and Jimin **************

Jimin - "WOW! MIN YOONGI, didn't you proposed me like literally yesterday!? " *Jimin was shocked by the scene in front of him*

Yoongi - "Jimin? u here?" Yoongi asked not knowing Jimin's presence and broken already*

Jimin - "Yeah! I know I should not be here because of t-this??" *sob* Jimin said in hating tone that Yoongi couldn't stand* 

Yoongi - "It's not like that Jimin." *He tried to explain Jimin his POV but...*

 Y/N was dumbfounded and still very confused because she don't know who is Jimin, she only heard his name in news as his family is also very successful like them!!

Jimin - "I gave you all myself and this is what you will give me? I asked mom and dad when you're already marrying Lee Y/N"  *sob* 

Jimin - "t-then why a-are y-you p-punishing me" *hiccup*?

Yoongi - "Go Jimin, you won't be able to understand me." *He said being hopeless tone making everyone feel what Yoongi is going through!?* *but Jimin was himself so confused, will he understand Yoongi "NO".* 

Jimin - "Yeah ! And she will understand your everything right!?."

 ( *he pointed his finger on you* ) 

"WHO ARE YOU SLUT? WHAT YOONGI SAW IN YOU THAT I DON'T HAVE! HUH!? * Jimin growled at pure anger making everyone anxoius.*

Yoongi - "LANGUAGE MR. PARK JIMIN !! PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOU ARE IN FRONT OF MY FIANCE SOON TO BE "Mrs. Min Yoongi ." SHE IS NOT A SLUT BUT YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!" *calm voice*

Yoongi - "I warn you Mr. PARK JIMIN leave us alone before I do something which we both will regret and unexpected that we both will regret!!" *He declared at his most coldest and calmest voice that is more dangerous than anything else but....*

Jimin broke down, his knees gave up! He was feeling like he is living  his life like "LIVING HELL" alive. He was experiencing pain for the first time and also from his "LOVE" 

JIMIN - "GOOD BYE !! I HATE YOU BUT MR. MIN YOONGI, I SPENT MY BEST TIME OF LIFE WITH YOU! YOU ARE LIKE THE BEST CHAPTER OF MY LIFE BUT I ENDED READING IT! TODAY FIRST TIME I AM REGRETING MEETING YOU BUT STILL I LOVE YOU MOST IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD MR. MIN YOONGI !! * He shouted his lungs out making him feel better and increased the guilt and pain of one and only  the "MIN YOONGI"

Jimin - " you know!? I was dying to be Mrs. Min but it looks like to be one I seriously have to "DIE" 

Jimin turned and started to walk aggressively without knowing the path and destination! Where he was going in the whole fucking world!?? He didn't knew. 

He went to his house without having a single expression on his face but he turned and face Yoongi for last time- " I REALLY LOVED YOU ONCE AND I AM GONNA MISS YOU EVEN THOUGH I DON'T WANT BUT DOES MY WILL EVER MATTERED TO ANYONE!? " *chuckle*

Jimin -  "Nice to meet you too Mr. MIN Y/N. You know before you came in our life our whole family and my friends used to tease me because everyone thought I was claimed by birth, CLAIMED BY "MIN YOONGI", I am dying to be his wife, to be his love, to live my life with him but...you destroyed it all, never mind but I still and always love your Husband."