The Best Day Of Life

At late evening around  7:30 p.m. Jimin came to terrace of university and shocked to see the arrangement.

 It was so beautifully decorated with candles making the atmosphere more romantic. The tables and chairs were so beautiful and was looking like a date arrangement kind of settings. It was kinda giving romantic vibes but why Yoongi will call him here that too here with these arrangements??

He was already shocked but after listening some faint footsteps he got excited because our Jimin is not an fool to not understand the arrangement and all

well Jimin's look- (gorgeous ik)

Yoongi came- looking so beautiful and calm but a little bit of shy because it was a very big day of his life and of course he love Jimin form childhood and today he will confess, he know Jimin won't reject him but he was so freaking nervous! with ...

Yoongi came- looking so beautiful and calm but a little bit of shy because it was a very big day of his life and of course he love Jimin form childhood and today he will confess, he know Jimin won't reject him but he was so freaking nervous! with a red rose in his hand.

Yoongi said- "I  have never said this before but I am saying this today. I deeply in love and I want you forever in my life Jimin. "  He paused-

 "You are the reason behind my laughter and smile-Jimin you are my world. You are the one I wanted to find, to tell you that I need you all my life. You are the color of my colorless life Jimin."

 " You are the reason today I am that much happy and satisfied. But to claim my love from the world and keep it assured with me so from this day on till the rest of my life.- will you be my Boyfriend in Min Jimin in future? "

Yoongi confessed his feeling towards Jimin and finally told him what he feels for him in years. On the other side our Jimin was Hella happy that he even got some tears in his eyes but he decided not to cry on this " the best day of his life. "

Jimin shutter but managed to say-" Hyung!? I-I love you too. P-please stay with me till the very end and Y-yes I will be honored to be " Min Jimin ". Jimin took the rose from his hand and hugged Suga very tightly. 

Jimin in mind - "woah! Jimin I think you should wake up now cause this feels just like a dream, The dream that I desperately wanted to be real, my Disney price maybe!?"

                                                                                     JIMIN POV

"Is he going to kiss me, he is getting closer please kiss me I am too shy to do that first, please you kiss me first!!!??" *in mind*

Yoongi came near Jimin's face and asked with full adoration and love - "can I?"

Author - Sorry not a part of story but CONSENT IS MY KINK!

They spent some time in each other embrace and finding peace. But suddenly some claps were heard by both of us. Yeah those crackheads.

 I mean taekook namjin yn and hobi. (no one knows about yn and hobi dating, not even Jimin.)

Tae - " OMFG ! Finally my soulmate got his love of his life that too as his crush. wow!! Don't fuck each other too hard, my Jiminie is soft hyung. And use protectio-" Jungkook was shocked by Tae's sudden burst and that too his talks. He shut his mouth. 

Jimin was very embarrassed and Yoongi was shy by hearing Tae.  Jimin thanked Jungkook for his Oscar award deserving deed.

JIN - OMO- my babies!! I told you joonie they love each other but no they are " best friends. " Namjoon - " yeah- baby now let's give then little privacy.

NOTE - UNIVERSITY BELONGS TO YOONGI'S DAD SO OF COURSE HE CAN STAY, DO WHATEVER HE WANT AT ANY TIME.

YOONMIN  went toward their car and went to yoonie house. Jimin called his parents and told them he is in Yoongi house tonight. his parents gladly agreed."

 After reaching Yoongi took Jimin to his bedroom at pinned Jimin softly against the wall. Jimin was quite taken by the action Yoongi just did. Yoongi was hungerly staring at Jimin plump lips. Yoongi asked in deep lusty voice - " Can I ? "

 Jimin wanted to deny but he thought Yoongi may think he don't trust him, its not like that. 

It was just Jimin don't want to lose his virginity before marriage but he don't want to loose Yoongi. While thinking he was just blank and Yoongi thought he is just shy to say yes.

So Yoongi attacked his plump lips by his own rough lips. Yoongi deepened the kiss but the younger was not opening his mouth so older bite his upper lips making younger moan in pleasure.

AHH! - Jimin moaned. Listening his moans. Yoongi was getting crazy he lost his brain and lost his control over him. Jimin noticed the roughness and desires in older's kiss but he ignored and enjoyed the process.

 He slammed the door and throw younger on bed making him bounce on that soft mattress. Yoongi dominantly ordered Jimin to strip and younger being submissive did!.

Both lost their control on their body and start fucking each other. Yoongi stripped the younger lower making younger panting because of their hot breaths.  Yoongi's hand was so close to Jimin cork, he decided to tease him a little-" Babyboy! Do you want your daddy to do something unholy to you?. "

He asked with a smirk printed on his face from starting. Jimin being submissive begged Yoongi to fuck him hard. Jimin said in seductive voice not before biting his lips saying- " Daddy your baby want to feel you inside him too badly...please fuck me daddy ! "

 This was enough for our Yoongi to loose control which he had even a little bit. Older said- "daddy will fulfill your desire's baby. " 

He took handcuff from his side table and tied it on Jimin. Yoongi said- " I will fuck you so hard that you will forget how to walk for 1 month. Yoongi smirked and went.

Author's note-

please don't be silent reader. Your little comments motivates any author a lot and I am very new on these.

Please guys love Yoonmin and me and support as well!!

I love you guys pls enjoy the story!!