Resort!!!

After a while all get ready and sat in the car (Yoongi and Y/N with Yeonjun)

Yoongi - " I am so exited to go you know. First let me tell you some plans that I have in my mind. OK!?"

Y/N - " As you wish YOUR MAJESTY!" she said dramatically coping Yoongi because she was annoyed cause whatever Yoongi does Yeonjun copy it in micro second and after that he will call her "YOUR HIGHNESS" instead of "EOMMA"!!!

Yoongi sense annoyance in her tone so he gave up looking helplessly at his son *troublemaker son*.

Yoongi - "OK-K!! Fine, now listen

 1) We will stay in resort for 2 days .

2) Then we will go to my village to meet Eomma- Appa  OK!?"

Y/N nodded and Yeonjun copied it too!!!! Y/n just blankly ignored it, how professional!!

Yoongi said -

"3) I am gonna have night over's and hangout's with my old besties and friends and you guys will manage yourself *he giggled*!! 

4) Gotta go for some food because there is so much variety of FOOD !!! We need whole day to try! OK!?"

Y/n and Yeonjun shouted "okie!!! fighting!"

Yoongi laughed a little on their actions. Yoongi - " yeahhh!!!! Fighting!!!"

They left and after few hours they reached Daegu .

(NAMJIN'S AND JIMIN WITH SOOBIN POV) 

Jin - " Yeah! It's was soo good when we used to live their, now we shifted in big cities but my village "DAEGU" is just lit !! you know there is a place, that is so beautiful that we call it heaven on earth!"

Namjoon - " yeah, must be beautiful but I can't agree more than you! *he flirted with Jin while Jimin cringed and embraced Soobin more tightly making his ears cover so he can't listen more NASTY things from their "PARENTS"!

Jimin - " Why you guys always forget that you are married for years and have a child who can hear all these your "STARTING" nasty and flirty things from his "DEAR PREANTS!?" *said in done voice from their bromance in literally car!!*

Jin - " What!? My Joonie didn't even said anything compared to your nasty mind and about Soobin he is good boy he knows what to listen and what not! He just praised my World Wide Handsome Face!!!"

Namjoon - " Yeah! my baby you are absolutely correct! Jimin you should also open your eyes and see my Jin baby beauty but remember he is mine! *possessive tone*

Jimin facepalmed himself and ignored all the shit that was going on and to save all the WORLD from his DANGEROUS rap he praised our WWH face! *WOW!!!!*

Like these after hours *by flirting and cringing* they all reached to RESORT!

AT RESORT (Y/n and Yoongi POV)

Yoongi - "come on! How much time you will take out to get out of the car!? I am waiting from 15 MINUTES!!!! What you guys are even doing inside!??"

Y/n - " You don't have patience right!? I am saying I am just packing things up in which YOU SHOULD ALSO HELP ME but look what my dear HUBBY is doing just shouting without doing any work!!?" *She said in Jin's rap speed*

Yoongi - " From when you exchanged your soul with Jin hyung!? *in mind- "JIN HYUNG" I seriously miss you guys see even after years I am not able to forget you guys!*

Y/n - " Jin hyung? Who is he? Do I know him?  But I heard this name earlier I remember!? *she said being confused*

Yoongi - " You forgot?? He came at our wedding! He was my one of bestfriend!"

Y/n - " WAS? isn't he your bestfriend now!?" *she said confidently that finally after years Yoongi did any mistake and she will tease him for this.*

Yoongi - " Yeah! WAS! He is not my bestfriend now! No-one in that group have any contacts with me to be honest! I miss them so much! you know there are memories of them in DAEGU as well. We used to live here from childhood, our parents were very good friends and still are UNLIKE US!" *said in deep voice to hide his heavy and sad tone but failed drastically and his voice cracked*

Y/n sensed it very quickly but decided not to provoke because Yoongi is very stubborn person he won't listen to anyone for anything and if he decided to break his friendship and not contact again it's his choice and for his better only!

Y/n - " No worries baby! sometimes we can't be with someone always as we say but the person will leave very beautiful memories to live for rest of the life."

Yoongi felt consolence and comfort after hearing Y/n but it reminded him of our one and only "PARK JIMIN" who eagerly wanted to be "MIN JIMIN". It was his only wish that Yoongi couldn't complete!

Yoongi in mind-* I  miss you soo soo much! do you also miss me like I do!? I wish yes and no both, I am sorry if I am being selfish but I only want your love for me even if you are or are not with me but at the same time I want you to settle in your own life, move on and have a FAMILY.*

Yoongi was at a verge of crying remembering all those sweet memories of his bestfriends and especially his Jimin. Yoongi saw Y/n quite tensed up so he just shrugged it off making the atmosphere lighter.

Yoongi - " WE CAME HERE TO MAKE NEW MEMORIES, not crying over the past! Let's go and have fun....I am very exited!!"

Y/n exclaimed knowing Yoongi is pretending but decided to move on like Yoongi just did and  check-in in the resort!

(*WITH NAMJIN AND JIMIN WITH SOOBIN POV*)

Namjoon - "wahh! DAEGU makes me feel soo young and to home! I miss all of us here playing, laughing and teasing each other. Right luv!?"

Jin - " yeah baby! You and me, Jungkookie and Taetae, Jiminie and Yoonie and our sunshine "HOPE" and there was also a girl but she was very younger than us so we just used to play with her but I don't exactly remember her, NOT EVEN HER name!

Jimin - "Yess hyung! We used to have a lot of fun here! I was soo annoyed when you guys tease me as Mrs. Min and Taetae as Mrs. Jeon. But see he became Jungkook's reality while I am living in delulu. I tried to move on from him but I CAN'T. I don't know what black magic he have done on me!? I just can't forget him?"

Jimin saying this the atmosphere became tense and everyone got emotional for Jimin and for themselves as well.

How they used to call Yoonie as "cat and grandpa" "lazy" and what not! Everything was just like a beautiful dream but as always morning came and dream ended only memories are left! That pins and hurts like hell!  

Jimin sense all the shit he said so to make everyone happy again he shrugged off and wiped his pearl like tears that came out of his beautiful eyes. Jimin - "Whatever! That was all in past and in dream and now your Jiminie is awake Eomma" He pouted at Jin making everyone coe and giggle at his cuteness and sense of humor! 

Now they all went to the receptionist and "checked - in" in the Resort.

AUTHOR'S NOTE-

I am soooo sorry guys my unit test are going so I was Just little busy that's why I uploaded it a little late.

Forgive your stupid Author, I hope you like the story but wait for the climax, the story is long okie!!! Fighting!!