DAEGU

Jimin POV-

in mind*- I know Namjoon you have your own family with whom you want to spend your precious time, I can understand because I also dreamed this type if life with Yoongi- at least I got Soobin. You know Suga he is your exact copy cat face, stubborn as hell, cute but noisy---and what not! I miss you but I just hope now you won't come back in my life like these years.....

Kim Family POV -

Jin - yah!!! you Mr. God Of Destruction!!!!!!!!! I will kill you today! How dare you to break my world wide beautiful MIRROR! I can't handle you, learn from your son even though he is a CHILD but still don't break literally everything!!!*smashing sound came from back*

Namjoon - "yeah! your son just break something but you won't scold him! this is my SPECIAL treatment....."*in mind*

Soobin was crying loudly from Kitchen making Jin and Namjoon but Jimin literally had a sense of panick attack! He never saw or hear crying so loudly.....his breathings were abnormal.

Jin rushed out to kitchen and took Soobin in his arms caressing him on his back to calm him down, in the mean time Namjoon ran towards the kitchen following Jin.

Namjoon - "what happen!? Are you alright my baby? *he placed his huge hands on his baby small body checking all his body if he has any injuries or something!!!

Meanwhile Jimin was panting heavily he dropped the laptop which was in his hand and ran to kitchen. The scene he saw broke his heart again. He saw a cute little baby clutching in Jin's chest! Jin was calming him down but Jimin snatched Soobin from Jin's hand.

Jimin - "what the hell hyung!? how can you be so careless??? what would happen to my baby if you didn't pay attention to him!???? all you care about is your husband but not m-*he softly said "my baby"* I mean Soobin!!

Jimin bursted out on Jin which hurted Jin's motherly feeling towards Soobin. Jin started to feel very strange and ad feeling after hearing Jimin. It hurted him like hell and it's not even wrong because Jin was actually *according to him* not paying attention to Soobin.

If he didn't something could have happened with him. After all he is just a child. Today he burned his fingers from gas stove but in future anything can happen.

Jin silently went to their shared bedroom. Namjoon gave a concern look to both of them. Yeah he knows that Jimin is the father of the baby but Jin's feeling is also attached with him as much as his.

Namjoon also ran to his bedroom only to find Jin in a miserable state hugging his own legs with his hands, head hanged low. Fresh tears in his eyes escaping his beautiful eyes.

Namjoon sat beside him for a while and hugged Jin very tightly when he was only saying "i am sorry, i-I am such a bad Appa."

It made Namjoon cry after seeing his WWH Husband confident husband just broke by a false allegation.

Jimin POV-

He was checking Soobin if he had anymore injury and hold Soobin in his hands and walk towards his room to get first-aid box. He was walking till he crossed Jin and Namjoon hyung room, he was guilty to say all the shittiest thing he said to Jin.

He is indeed a very good father better than maybe he can ever will. He saw the couple hugging and sharing their sadness that reminded him of his one and only-"Yoongi - hyung!"

Jimin was at a verge of crying but still he was holding his tears back in his eyes not allowing then to escape because he is not as lucky as Jin who have at least someone to wipe his tears. Because his own love is responsible for the miserable life Jimin is leading right now!.

He walked off from their thinking millions of things in his mind and finally reached his room. He softly placed Soobin on his bed and took first-aid box form his cupboard.

Jimin - "baby please don't hurt yourself, I know you don't even understand the the things I am saying but still I don't have anyone to talk. Baby your papa is very alone. you are his only lifeline because of whom he is still alive in this cruel world. Please forgive your papa to disown you but I was thinking for you only my baby! you will have both your parents and not a PATHETIC papa like me! I am so sorry my baby! "

After 2 hours at dining table

Jimin - "I am very sorry Jin hyung, I didn't mean anything i said earlier please forgive me and Namjoon hyung I am sorry to you also!"

Jin - " It's okay Jimin, after these i think I seriously deserve this. You said right, I need to be more careful."

Jimin was about to say something but before he could Namjoon interrupted-

Namjoon - "okay! enough apologies and stuff now it's ended and Soobin is also treated. Let's remove our gloomy faces with a bright and beautiful smile on your face by the family trip!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!"

Jin and Jimin chuckled after seeing RM's childish behavior.

They all said in union - "yeah! Let's go!

LIKE THIS THE DAY ENDED*

AFTER 1 WEEK-

Namjoon - "Jin baby!? how much more time will you take more huh!? you are already looking so beautiful and handsome now that's it! came let's go! Even Jimin is ready now!"

Jimin - "yes Hyung! This time even I am ready "I AM" but not you! come on now you are looking like a (apsara) beautiful fairy!"

Jin - "yeah yeah I know how I am looking I am just making my baby ready!"

AFTER 30 MIN -

all - Let's go!

Y/N AND YOONGI POV-

Yeonjun is also 4 years old and their child. They all are also going to Daegu for vacations.

Yeonjun - "eomma, how muwh time you bill takee to gett reawdy??" *he said in baby voice*

Y/N - "you little brat, don't blame me, I just started to get ready.....all the time you were like eomma I want to look like daddy, Handsome and gentlemen. Now once you sre done and looking such a cute baby now you are blaming me!!"

Yeonjun - "eomma-*scoff* I am not looking cwte but loooking hawndsomeee! okie!" *said in the most adorable voice making everyone aww for him.*

Yoongi - "Mrs. Y/N and Mr. Yeonjun, if you are ready so can we take our leave and my beautiful highness you can do your make up in car just wear clothes and that's it!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE-

sorry I couldn't upload for some time so this is you mega episode. First time i wrote this big BTW

enjoy!