MINE

After hearing a Gun shot Yoongi quickly stand up and turned only to see around 100 men's behind him with a mysterious face. All of them were pointing gun on Yoongi's head giving threats not to even move if he want to be alive....

Yoongi - "Who the fuck are you here and Why bastard?? Its not a tourist spot nor a hotel in which you guys bring yourself and expect me to give service!" *He said in pure sarcasm*

Mysterious Man - "What if I said it is going to be Hotel cause its not yours anymore CEO Min.!?" *he replied in confidently leaving Yoongi dumbfounded*

Yoongi - "AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?? SON OF A BITCH??" *He roared*

Yoongi is so damn possessive he can't even listen ANYTHING against his property either estate property or a fucking alive HUMAN. He was so fucking annoyed who and how the fuck someone just broke in his house? Where the hell was security?

Mysterious Man - " YOUR SUPERIOR BASTARD The one and only 'PJM '."

Yoongi scoffed - "Ohh! You think I am scared. OMO Am I talking to the Mafia Queen. Oh MY FUCKING GOD!! Do you forget to search about me huh!? Or wouldn't able to crack my security. Weak and pathetic slut!"

PJM - "So much pride CEO Min, Not good for you! I can kill you right now right here! Who you think you are ?? MAFIA KING OR WHAT??"

Yoongi smirked - "Woah PJM! I didn't knew you were so good in guessing, Very good !!"

PJM was astonished hearing all the shit coming out of Yoongi's mouth. All his man's legs staring to feel numb. PJM scoffed hoping its not true.

PJM - " OH MY GOD! I am so scared....What should I do?? Submit myself to you or what?? OMG Are you Agust D for real??"

Yoongi started to laugh like a maniac. His psycho part was triggering every moment passing by. "HA HA HA HA HA HA"

Loud sound of laughing started to dominate the room making all feel numb and PJM already started to feel little submissive. He never felt this to anyone before except the "MIN YOONGI ONLY"

Yoongi started to grab his gun from his pockets and pointed at head of PJM. All started to shiver, even though Yoongi was alone, if he become wild he is only enough for whole fucking ARMY!

PJM felt to submit himself to Yoongi so badly but can he??.......!!

PJM - "You can't kill me, Even if you want! " *He said in confidence knowing Yoongi, He can burn the world but him....NEVER!*

Yoongi - " Well PJM I always wanted to meet you, Lets see what you can do!" *he grabbed some injections from one of his man and stabbed it in his OWN FUCKING NECK.*

Yoongi lost his consciousness. Jimin took advantage of this opportunity which Agust D himself gave it to him.

PJM - "Looks like you have lived more than enough, you have death wish?? Let me fulfill it." He came close to Yoongi ear and whispered "DADDY!"

AFTER 3 HOURS SOMEWHERE IN KOREA

Jimin slapped Yoongi face making him stumble. Yoongi was tied tightly in chair not allowed to move anywhere in a dark room. He again started to laugh - " That's all you can do! PATHETIC MAFIA 'QUEEN' "

PJM - " Don't be so egoistic Min Yoongi cause you don't have any property to live on if I leave you right now!" *He said while smirking*

Yoongi chuckled - "You surely lost your mind somewhere, I AM CEO MIN AND THE FUCKING MAFIA KING, RICHEST AMONG ALL. EARN AND SPEND IN BILLIONS AND PLAY IN TRILLIONS. MORE MONEY THAN YOU HAVE EVER SAW IN YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING PATHETIC LIFE!!"