Sex Slave...Part-3 (M)

-------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi locked the chastity belt on the younger boy, the key hanging around his neck is the most teasing part...Jimin was covered with ropes and Yoongi took the black leather corset and made him wear that. As he'd be used by Yoongi he'd only be teased by the that was on him, dangerously close to him. Jimin hissed in pain as he moved a little to relax his stuffed muscles, feeling the tightening grip of the chastity belt confine him.

"That's what you needed? Fucker!" Yoongi growled.

"Why can't you just tell me the coordinates and get free of all these shits? Or rather you are enjoying this? Slut!!?" - *Yoongi asked forcing Jimin to look at him by grabbing his jaw through his hands.*

"Jimin can't just tell the biggest secret of his life this easily, does he? huh! NO WAY!"

"This easily huh? Why are you tired Min Yoongi? Are you only this much capable? You are flaunting King not Mafia King cause that's ME!" - *Jimin declared the fact.*

The murderous glint that flashed through Yoongi's eye scared the shit out off Jimin but Jimin being Jimin. His words will only add fuel to the fire that is pissing Yoongi more and more.

"Really?" Yoongi asked.
"You will learn your place tonight slut, You are gonna learn well and never forget this."

-----------------------

"You think you have this much power on me? That's so cute like you. Ok daddy? Oh, Sorry Master!" Jimin said sassily being a bitch that he is.

After this point Yoongi's furrowed eyebrows and darkened eyes screamed "Don't fuck with me" but Jimin couldn't worry less.

Yoongi stood there silently without uttering a single word but Actions speak louder that words, don't they?

Picking up Jimin roughly, he tossed him onto the bed immediately pinning him down. The cool metals and ropes hitting the warmth of Jimin skin only added the lustful tension in the air. Yoongi hid the remote in his back pocket before continuing.

Yoongi grabbed the sexy white lace blindfold, tying it behind younger's head. Jimin bite his bottom lips in nervousness without knowing what Yoongi is gonna do with him. He felt Yoongi strong hand scratching his jaw in pure anger.

"Open you filthy mouth slut." Jimin being scared as fuck but still refused to do as he was told making Yoongi irritated, scoffed.

"So this is what you are going to do? Baby you chose the pain, I've warned you earlier, this is nothing."
Yoongi grabbed the remote from his back pocket and pressed the third button. Jimin screamed his balls out, he felt an electric shock going straight to his cock. Jimin panted heavily as his eyes watered.

"Y-You....you put a chastity belt on me?"

"A-ahh" Jimin moaned loudly as he felt another shock go to his cock. Yoongi pushed the antenna of the remote to his cheek.

"Did I told you to fucking speak? Did I gave permission?"

Jimin breathes heavily as he lost his track of respiration for a second. He could only imagine how many setting's that remote had on it, only imagining how much of a mess he would be in Yoongi's head.

"N-no master."

--------------------------------------------------------

BOOMMM !!!!! WAITING......

LOVE YOU ALL!!!