pregnant

Taekook fell on their knees listening-

Dr. -  " Congratulations!! Patient is pregnant with 1 week baby but maybe because of stress faint, no worries. " Dr. went away.

Jimin get consciousness and felt a hard slap on his cheeks. 

Mrs. Park- THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN OUR ABSENCE?? WHORING AROUND?

Mr. Park- "whose child is this ?" he asked in cold voice which he never use till now.

Jimin was now scared just wanted to conform its not what he is thinking? " HE IS PREGNANT!? WITH YOONGI'S CHILD? " 

After listening Jimin is pregnant with "unknown's child " they disowned Jimin. And in 2-3 days he is homeless and pregnant. WOW! what a life !?

He is just roaming around until Namjoon invite them to be with them. At first Jimin denied but he knows he is homeless and PREGNANT! He needs to be taken care of....and namjin, taekook know its no one's fault but still Jimin suffers the most.

( jin is pregnant also) 

After 2-3 days he saw on TV -" The biggest players of business Mr. & Mrs. Park died from mysterious reasons.

JIMIN WAS BLANK-- " WHAT THE FUCK !?"

Jimin runs to his house and found his parent blood covered dead....he saw a note-

" Jimin I raised you to make us proud and congrats you did by being a whore and being pregnant with an " Unknown's child."

JIMIN FELT LIKE DYING BUT---can't!

                         AFTER 9 MONTHS 

 Namjin and Jimin are going somewhere Namjoon was driving suddenly a truck came and hit them with full speed. *BOOM*

*siren* *siren* *siren* ambulance is on the way to the hospital.

TV NEWS- "BREAKING NEWS"

 " TODAY AT 8:43 PM Mr. & Mrs. KIM NAMJOON WITH PARK JIMIN HAD A DEADLY ACCIDENT....LETS PRAY FOR THEN TO BE ALIVE AND RECOVER SOON. " 

                                                   YOONGI POV

" I know y/n u are not pregnant with my child, I never touched you forget about fucking....but now you are my responsibility and I hope you will give the reasons to love you because till now , my hearts only beats for PARK JIMIN "

He came back from office and switched on the tv NEWS!!

Yoongi - "wtf-?

Y/n - what happen yoonie?? why are you swearing...bad manners..*cutely*

Yoongi - Ahh- sorry! i just had a big loss in business *and in life* he said in low voice. 

y/n - no worries!! mama and baby forgive you? *pout* "come let's have dinner. "

They went for Dinner. ( yes y/n is pregnant but with J-Hope's child and she thinks that it's her and Yoongi's child.)

                                          AT HOSPITAL

Dr. - We are Sorry Mr. Kim  but we your cannot save the child! But your Husband is alive. 

Namjoon's was shaken up -- he saw dreams of their child being together, family picnics etc.

how he will explain " SEOKJIN "

Another DR. - congrats sir! both patient and baby are fit and fine.

Jimin gained consciousness before jin so he knows what happen with them? he feel sad. But an idea popped up in his brain.

Jimin - Namjoon hyung! why don't you keep my child instead of yours so Jin's heart won't be broken.

Namjoon - Bu-!

Jimin - no but's hyung! you deserve it and my baby also deserve both his parents. Right?

RM was blank. - "FINE"

After this RM went and now jimin was alone....yeah he gave his child, his only hope to stay alive in this cruel world, he can't even go to heaven, won't be able to meet his eyes with his parents.

                                          AFTER 15 MINUTES JIN GOT CONSIOUSNESS 

Jin woke up and saw Rm sobbing softly while resting his hand on the edge of the bed. Jin softly caressed RM's hair. RM sit straight.

 Jin said in soft voice- " What happen baby ? See your Jinu baby is fine. "

RM - "you got up!? fine okk....do you need anything? water or maybe some fruits?"

Jin - " Nothing, tell me why were you sobbing? What happen ? What about my baby? *he gently touched his womb*

RM world crashed. How in the world he could say that the child they have been praying for from years is now DEAD!? He can't do anything but decided to adopt Jimin's Son as his without Jin's knowing.

RM - huh!! baby is absolutely fine and I am glad you too!!!! I was waiting for you to wake up....I was so scared!?

Jin - I am fine and happy to know my baby is healthy? Dr. Came - "it's time for operation." She said and left.

Jin - Which operation RM ?

RM - Baby u forget you are pregnant!? Of course! This operation it take our angel out of your womb and welcome the world.

Jin - Ohh! okk...

                                                            OPERATION ROOM

DR.-" Mr. Kim, we have successfully taken out the dead body from patients body. He will gain consciousness after few hours. Please prepare yourself. " 

RM - OK doctor. THANK YOU!

Dr. left. RM went to Jimin and asked for the baby and Jimin gave selflessly. Thinking the best for everyone. 

                           AFTER FEW HOURS ( JIN POV )

 I am feeling exhausted! i can't wait to see my angel....Where is my baby?? *soon RM came with Jimin's child in his hand giving the baby in Jin's embrace.* Jin holding the baby.

Jin - Ohh!! my baby is so cute just like you and very very handsome just like me but not more than me . *WWH smirk* RM chuckled- OHH OKK! 

RM - what will we name our child?

Jin - What about "SOOBIN" ?? Kim Soobin ??

RM - soooooo gooood !!! my baby..!! "SOOBIN" *he kissed both his babies* Jin smiled...

They were enjoying their moment when Jimin came with nurse in their room. Jin got excited about Jimin's Baby. Jin asked- Jimin...where is your baby?? let him meet with his one and only WWH unkie...

Jimin smile fade hearing this, he wanted to claim his child but now he just couldn't have the courage to see Jin's Depressed face after hearing that so he just shrugged it off.

Jimin - I am not as lucky as you Hyung!! Everyone hates me that's why the only person who will love me god snatched that from me...I LOST MY BABY IN THIS SHITTY ACCIDENT, I WISH I ALSO DIE, i can't take this anymore hyung....LIFE SUCKS!!