Relationships

LIKE THIS THE NIGHT ENDED!! Both Yoonmin ended up in each-other embrace but their parents don't know.

Jimin woke up first and saw Yoongi wrapped his arms around his waist protectively. He was about to get up but fell of his butt because of his lovely boyfriend.

Listening to Jimin groan Yoongi woke up and scratched his neck being embarrassed because of him Jimin is not able to walk.

Jimin gave Yoongi death glare but Yoongi being Yoongi spoke with fake dominancy-" why are staring at me like that, you were the one who was begging daddy ( he pointed his finger towards himself )   to fuck him harder! now don't blame me. 

Take a bath and we will have our breakfast. If you need help in bathing you know I am always here for you." He said with smirk to tease Jimin.

Jimin saw Yoongi in disbelief was went to shower. Jimin entered the bathroom and removed his clothes seeing himself fully covered with beautiful hickeys and some bruises because of THINGS.

 Jimin saw himself in mirror judging his own condition, swallowed lips, red neck, purple collarbone and swallowed and dark brown-ish nipples. He touched it and unknowing moaned that Yoongi hear of course but Jimin ignored it! 

After good 10 min he came back wrapping the towel on his tiny fragile waist looking so hot 5 course meal IN front of Yoongi.

 Yoongi being in teasing mood and horny came closer to Jimin and - and said in whispering voice near Jimin's ear holding Jimin's waist - "need one more round baby, you look needy and daddy is ready" He said shamelessly.

Jimin pushed him hard against the wall increasing the distance between both of then and give him a sassy look and said-" the night isn't enough for you Mr. MIN YOONGI!? " *cute sarcastic smile*

Yoongi being Yoongi can he leave Jimin without doing nothing huh? Hell nah!

Yoongi kissed Jimin's swallowed lips for good 10 minutes and finally think about Jimin.

Yoongi considering younger feeling and pain just pouted and left to take bath. All the things they did in night he was remembering with some scene flashed totally unaware of what's coming? 

In 10 mins he got ready and when Yoonmin reach downstairs they were shocked to see their whole family sitting on the dinning table.

Jimin thought- : " ohh god! please I hope they don't know what happen last night!?  Did they listened me moaning or Yoongi's groaning? Oh-shit I am gone for sure, God please save me!"

Mrs. PARK called - " ohh so had fun !? " Now Jimin was so damn fucking scared. 

" Mom I can explain. " Jimin shivered. Mr. Min said - " no need to explain anything. " Now Yoongi was scared.

Mrs. Min said- " ohh baby ! its ok its not your first time" Yoongi was scared but more confused.

Yoongi - "f-first time? mom what are you saying? Then Mrs. Park said-

Mr. Park - "to have a sleep over...no worries. " Yoonmin were shocked but now relieved.

Yoongi thought to tell his parents about him and Jimin and as everyone is here already so he was ready confessing. 

HE went to Jimin and whisper in his ears - "let's tell them about us!" But before Jimin said anything Yoongi said to his parents-

Yoongi - "Eomma Appa I want to tell you something. " Jimin said no in sigh language. 

Yoongi gave him a reassurance smile saying don't worry. Jimin was so nervous so he went to kitchen to fetch some water for everyone present in dining table.    

Mr. Min : " We also want to tell you something son. I hope u will agree. But you say first!"

Yoongi - "no Appa, you say, I will tell later!" *he sighed slowly*

Yoongi : " You Say Appa " Mr. Min said - " ok! listen Yoongi I fixed your marriage with Lee Y/N. She is a very good girl, it will also profit our business baby! " 

Yoongi was About to say " no " but before that Mrs. Min said-

(Jimin was not their at that moment. He didn't knew the conversation going between his parents.)

Yoongi's mom- " Yoongi you promise me to marry Lee YN please baby I already said yes! please Yoongi ,for us. "

FLASHBACK -

Yoongi -  "Eomma- Appa , I am saying we will handle everything in the company, that was a betrayer who betrayed our company and sold our SHARES but I assure I will handle all the stuff but please don't marry me off, I don't want to ruin my and Y/N's life please....Appa! *he whined*

Mr. Min - "Yoongi please try to understand, Me and your mother have done lots of hard work to built this empire, I don't want to see it fall until I am alive!"

Mrs. Min - "Please baby! Y/N is very good girl, she will take care of you and help you all the times please understand us also, It is also about our reputation. The company which is always listed at no. 1 , won't even in charts if we refuse to take Mr. Lee help and also he is very good friend of your Appa! please my baby can't you do this much for us!

Now Yoongi couldn't even say no because he never disobeyed his parents. He just shrugged it off but now...

FLASHBACK ENDED - 

His (Yoongi's ) parents never asked him to do anything and for the first time if they are asking he don't want to say no and his Parents even have some health issues so he agree for this forced marriage but to keep Jimin's heart he didn't told Jimin about this shit.

They all had their breakfast. Jimin came and Yoongi was trying to pretend as normal as he can but  he couldn't so he get up without eating a single bite or speaking a single word -  "I'm done".

 He went from their. But everyone started to eat they thought Yoongi need time but....

 Everyone had their own point of views his parents thought because of marriage and Jimin thought maybe because of their relationship that's why, he also get up and went to his own house.

After 30 min Yoongi was a little bit calm from his battle happening in his mind. He called Jimin and Jimin declined the call because he just couldn't talk to Yoongi right now because of the shit happening suddenly in his life.

 EVERYONE WAS ON THEIR OWN DILEMMA THAT NO ONE ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD YOONGI.

NO ONE IN IS WHOLE FUCKING WORLD NOT EVEN HIS LOVE!!