LEAVE ME ALONE!

After facing this much in a day Yoongi felt so weak and helpless. He just wanted to spend his life with his love but this fucking money and fake reputation who cannot even give love nor happiness, he was done with this shit!!

He just took his car keys and start his car and was just driving and driving senselessly, insanely without knowing his destination. He was feeling frustrated every moment his mind was recalling all that shitty scene.......but did he have any choice - NAH!

After 6 hours when Yoongi finally come in his consciousness he found himself in very strange place. It was a highway or something but there was no one in the road. It was looking like a total creep and soon there is going to be dark too.

His mind was blank, he checked his mobile and saw 83 missed calls from his family but none of then was of Jimin.

YOONGI POV 

" Yeah ! I know you (Jimin ) don't know what happen in dinning table but I just need you. I want you, please Jimin I am so weak to face all this shit, I don't want to marry any random girl even her father is my father friend, How can just anyone can take my life decisions without even asking me, without even my CONSENT."

Yoongi - " I am just feeling so useless and replacement, Appa thinks that I couldn't save the company myself without marrying and take uncle's help. I just want to leave from this fucking illusion and live in reality with you Jimin, SAVE ME ."

" I LOVE YOU. DON'T LEAVE ME IN THIS DILEMMA. I can't choose one if the options are you Jimin and my Eomma-Appa! How can I?" *he shouts in pure silence making echo of his own voice that was very scary, his tone was so sad and dangerous!*

After screaming his lungs out he sighed knowing nothing will happen in his hopeless life!!

....no one wants to understand him...HE IS ALONE IN A BIG STREET CALLED LIFE. He is forced to be with someone who he don't even know knowing very well that he love Jimin but.... "

He knew he can't live nor he can die so he just have to live like a lifeless body in future because he have no fucking option.

JIMIN'S POV

"I think I should meet him, he also needs support maybe we can give each other some peace." *He thought about Yoongi after finally winning his war between his heart and brain.*

Thinking this he called Yoongi but his phone was dead.

Jimin in mind - "Why his phone is dead!? What happen to you, Where are you?" *he was freaking stressed about about Yoongi so he used his brain and somehow got his location (by the help of his friends you know RM sexy brain).*

Jimin call RM - "Namjoon hyung, Do you know where Yoongi is? His phone is dead and he just went out of his house without even eating anything in morning now it afternoon. Do you or anyone know where is he!?" *he sounded so stressed*

RM - "Calm down Jimin! Yoongi hyung must have gone to take fresh air, you know he have habit to go out when he is frustrated, ALONE! Don't worry he will be back soon!"

Jimin - " No hyung! It's been 3 hours he is not coming back, I am scared hyung, please can you track his phone so we could know his location!? At least we will know where is he!? I am at his house right now! Eomma- Appa are very stressed" *He literally said in one breathe making RM worry as well*

AUTHOR NOTE- 

Yeah Jimin call Yoongi's parents Eomma-Appa from childhood only so it's natural for him, NOTHING NEW!  

RM  tried to track his phone but as his phone battery was dead so he couldn't find his exact  location but what he said just blown Jimin's mind - 

RM - "Jimin I don't it's right or not but according to this Yoongi is at Mafia's kind barren land where the most illegal crimes and kidnapping happens....* he said being worried as fuck-*

Y/N POV

Somewhere in her house where she is secretly talking to her boyfriend .

Y/n-  " Hoseok baby please understand me...I can't go against my parents, I swear after 6-7 months I will divorce him and come back to you." *she literally pleaded for her love...but*

Hoseok - " Y/N YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING YOU ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED THAT TOO WITH KOREA'S GOING TO BE RICHEST MAN " MIN YOONGI'S " WIFE. HE WILL NOT LET US BE LIKE THAT!! YOU KNOW "  *I HATE YOU * !!  "

Y/N - "HOBI YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! I-I am p-pregnant. I just checked yesterday, I am 2 week pregnant, Baby please understand me also I am forced to marry him, I will divorce him very soon and come back to you and live our life with our BABY TOGETHER!. " *she was constantly making Hoseok understand but....!!*

HOSEOK - "SO!?? I DONT CARE NOW!!!!!! YOU ARE JUST A SLUT..SAID YOU LOVE ME "JUNG HOSEOK" AND MARRING "MIN YOONGI' HUH!? YOU THINK I DON'T UNDERSTAND THT ARE ARE JUST HAVING FUN WITH ME AND GONNA LIVE WITH YOONGI!!  And who knows whose child is this? (he pointed at your stomach)

THAT'S IT Y/N LOST IT She loved with all her heart and that's what his lover is saying about her! He don't even trust Y/N a little bit that it's his fucking child....   *She slapped hobi on face making him stepping back 2-3 steps he was standing before.*

Y/N - in calm voice-" I am not a slut, I loved you by my whole heart and you huh!? HATE ME ok!! I am leaving and will never come back. Mark my words " Mr. JUNG HOSEOK " you will regret saying each and every word to me.! "

Jung Hoseok- "I am already regretting being with you. "  *he said showing hatred and disappointment in her!*

Y/N heart broke into million pieces but she didn't show him. She throwed her boots somewhere leaving her barefoot but who cares? - "NO ONE!"

She was just walking and walking like lifeless body on the straight road. When she found where is she was--" SHOCKED "

NOTE- Y/N AND SUGA ARE AT THE SAME PLACE AND " PARK JIMIN IS COMING THERE! "

THEY WERE AT A BARRAN EX- MAFIA KINGS PLACE  

" Known because whoever enter that place never came back! " 

AUTHOR  NOTE -

WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

WILL Y/N , YOONGI, JIMIN AND SOMEONE ELSE WILL BE EVEN ALIVE?

Destined with you - Yoonminजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें