Rock, Paper, Scissors....

NEXT DAY

The banquet hall for Prince Richard's birthday exuded opulence and grandeur, befitting the celebration of royalty. Elaborate chandeliers adorned the ceiling, casting a soft, golden glow over the room. Rich tapestries depicting scenes of medieval splendor adorned the walls, adding to the regal ambiance.

In one corner of the hall, a spacious dance floor beckoned guests to sway to the melodious tunes of live musicians, their elegant movements adding grace to the festivities. On the opposite side, a stage was set for singers to serenade the attendees with enchanting melodies, their voices filling the air with magic.

At the center of it all stood long tables adorned with fine linens and gleaming silverware, groaning under the weight of sumptuous dishes and decadent desserts. Guests mingled around the tables, indulging in delectable delicacies and engaging in lively conversation.

In a secluded area, a section was designated for gambling, where nobles tried their luck at games of chance, their laughter mingling with the sounds of spinning roulette wheels and clinking coins.

Overall, the banquet hall was a spectacle of extravagance and splendor, providing the perfect backdrop for celebrating the birthday of Prince Richard amidst nobles and royals from far and wide.

And here I stand, just outside the mansion, on the brink of stepping inside. But there's a colossal dilemma.

A very significant one.

When it comes to attending a party, what would you expect me to wear?

A white shirt, a black jacket, and jet black pants like a gentleman, right?

Wrong!

What I'm clad in right now is a breathtaking backless black dress, crafted from luxurious fabric—I suspect it's satin, akin to that from my world. And it's not just your average backless attireeven, Even upper side of my ass is visible too.

This revealing ensemble exposes my both entire leg, with only the central part of my body modestly covered. The upper reaches of the dress scarcely conceal my breasts, and since I've opted not to wear a bra, Most parts of my chest are visible.

This dress hugs my figure in all the right places Making my body thousand times more slutty.
And with my thighs and legs on full display, I'm wearing a jewelry on my Right thigh, I didn't even knew, this kind thing even existed.

Why I'm wearing the one of the most erotic dress in existence?

Well, The answer is this motherfucker, Right behind me, trying his best to hold back his laughter, Aoto Takahashi.

"How did I end up in this situation?"

FEW HOURS EARLIER

Scarlett and Aoto were preparing for the party. Aoto looked dashing in his Courtly Ensemble, a formal attire tailored for courtly events, characterized by tailored suits and fine fabrics, often worn by diplomats and high-ranking officials.

As it came time for Scarlett to change clothes, Aoto couldn't resist chiming in. "What are you going to wear?" he asked.

Scarlett replied with cool indifference, "A white shirt with a black jacket, like a gentleman."

Aoto responded with mockery, "Eww... C'mon, wear something more girlish."

Scarlett's tone turned slightly aggressive as she retorted, "Nah, I'm not going to wear girlish clothes like that day. It makes me sick."

Suddenly, an idea struck Aoto's mind, and he spoke up. "How about we play Rock, Paper, Scissors? If you win, then you can wear anything you want."

Scarlett's voice dripped with overconfidence. "Really? You think you can win against me in a gambling type game? You know I'm a professional when it comes to gambling, right?"