WHO WILL WIN?

There's still one and half hour left.let's get inside and chill.

After 1 and half hour later.....

In Hero Academy, the rules strictly prohibit student violence, prompting disputes to be settled through sanctioned duels. These duels unfold within a specially designated arena, spanning approximately 1.5 times the size of a standard volleyball court.

The dueling ground is characterized by its meticulously groomed surface, flanked by sturdy barriers adorned with intricate designs symbolizing honor and discipline.

Prior to engaging in combat, the contenders must agree upon a wager, wherein the loser is obligated to concede a single demand from the victor. This system adds a layer of intensity and strategic calculation to the duels, as students weigh the potential consequences against their confidence in emerging triumphant.

Within this framework, the dueling ground becomes not only a battleground for physical prowess but also a stage for negotiation and consequence.

In the magical duels between two students, it's the spectators who reap the greatest rewards. These encounters serve as a window into the power dynamics among the student body, offering invaluable insights into the prowess and capabilities of each participant. As shimmering spells clash and arcane energies intermingle, onlookers witness firsthand the depths of skill and talent possessed by their peers.

In the bustling dueling ground, students typically gather on the ground floor to witness the exhilarating clashes of magical prowess.

However, towering above the fray, a regal gallery offers an exclusive vantage point for high-class nobles and esteemed royalty to observe the spectacle in luxurious comfort.

The gallery, adorned with opulent draperies and adorned with intricate carvings, exudes an air of grandeur and sophistication. From their elevated perch, the distinguished spectators enjoy unobstructed views of the duel below, ensconced in plush seats that provide both opulence and reprieve from the clamor of the arena floor.

In the arena/dueling ground Many first years were standing ready to watch the duel on the very first day of the academy.

And then Emilia Hausburg enters the dueling ground and as soon as she has a big luxury wand in her hands.The wand, adorned with intricate filigree and adorned with rare gemstones. Its weight is a familiar comfort, a conduit through which her magic flows with unparalleled precision and finesse.

Her teammate embodies the essence of a barbarian, standing tall at a formidable 194 centimeters. His highly build body and ripped
Muscles, like he was not a student at all but a grown up man.Framed by a cascade of fawn hair, Brown eyes, and a delinquent looking face.There was no doubt that he is also a spoiled brat just like elminia.

And then what everyone was waiting for enters, the Hero of Darwitz Kingdom – aoto Takahashi and his slave Scarlet Nova.

Everyone realized that the time they had been waiting for had arrived.

As they entered dueling ground Aoto energetically but softly spoke to Scarlett
"Are you ready for what we practiced for 1.5 hours?"

Scarlett  spoke with  lingered in the downturn of her gaze and the subdued tone of her/his voice."yeah, yeah..... anything for friend".

Then Elminia pointed her finger towards asta       and said "I thought you wouldn't come here out of fear".her tone laced with a palpable sense of superiority and disdain.But befor starting the duel We should decide our terms beforehand".

"And my condition is that you fall at my feet and apologize, that too in front of everyone". With each syllable, she exuded an aura of overconfidence.

Scarlett was also not one to back down. A mischievous smile appeared on her face,
"okay then think the same for me".