DUEL ON FIRST DAY

"Tsk tsk all he cares about is girl."

"When will i find my dream girl."Scarlett's hoping that she will find some yuri girl.

"Hero-sama and Nova-san, let's head to your dorm," the Saintess insisted.

Aoto seemed puzzled. "Why? Aren't we going to meet other students?"

The Saintess sighed, exasperated. "You don't understand. You're like celebrities here. Just go to your dorm. Tomorrow, when you attend your classes, you'll have plenty of opportunities to meet your classmates."

His shoulders slumped, and a sigh escaped his lips as he resigned himself to the task at hand. "Okay, I'll do it," he muttered, his voice tinged with sadness and boredom.

"Why are you this sad over something like this?" Scarlett questioned.

"Uhh man this was the perfect chance to meet beauties." Aoto sighed.

Scarlett turned to Aoto, her expression a mixture of amusement and mild irritation. "Really, you're upset about missing a chance to meet beauties? You're at an academy with some of the realm's most gifted individuals. Think of the connections, the allies you'll make!"

Aoto, his mood slightly lightened by the grandeur of his new surroundings, managed a small chuckle. "I guess you're right. But you know, first impressions matter. I hoped to make a grand entrance during the day, not sneak in like a thief at night."

They reached to academy's dorm and....

As they entered the hero academy's dorm, they found themselves in a cozy space reminiscent of a typical room for two people.
Back of the walls was a big window from where sunlight would directly fall on their bed and they could also see the view of the academy's garden outside the window.

In the center of the room, a modest study area occupied pride of place. A sleek desk, flanked by two ergonomic chairs, provided ample space for academic endeavors and late-night study sessions. On the desk, neatly stacked textbooks and notebooks awaited the next wave of scholarly pursuits.

A compact wardrobe nestled in the corner offered storage for clothing and personal belongings, its doors adorned with stickers and doodles reflecting the eclectic tastes of its occupants.

Of course!  this type of dorm was not for everyone, only high class students gets this kind of dorm And others also have to live with 1-2 other classmates in same room.

"Wohh so cool! " Scarlett spoke energetically, her voice brimming with excitement.

"So my work here finished.Now I have to go back to royal palace." Saintess said.

"So soon? We just came here."aoto let out a heavy sigh, his expression weighted with sorrow.

Egnoring his words,clare continued speaking.

"This is your  first day in academy and there's no class today.So Either sit here all day or go out and explore the academy a little."

"Do anything but don't challenge anyone to duel or accept anyone's challange on the first day.Unlike you both, royals and nobles students have been training magic and swordsmanship since childhood."

"Okay then bye!"

As the saintess, Clare, made her way to the exit, Aoto watched her departing figure with a sense of unease settling over him. Her final advice echoed in his ears, a cautionary reminder of the complexity of his new environment.

"Yeah, see you," Aoto called out half-heartedly, his mind already racing with possibilities. He turned to Scarlett, a slight grin forming on his face despite the saintess's warnings. "Explore the academy, huh? That actually sounds like a good idea."