ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

It's been more than a week since Jin and Jungkook entered the chapter of being friends. Their bond has become evident to the entire class through their undeniable closeness. They are always seen together, Jin practically glued to Jungkook, engaging in conversations, eating together, and doing schoolwork together as well. Plus, always buying one another their favorite drinks has become a regular ritual for them. The habit of exchanging their favorite drinks has become a ritual for the two. Jin even plays the noble tutor by reading out texts and notes for Jungkook to help him write them down. But then Jin found out how good Jungkook really is at studies. No one can believe he has no sight by how beautifully and neatly he writes and reads. He is so good that it makes Jin question if Jungkook was really blind or not.

Well, whatever it is, here they were, growing closer second by second, minute by minute, and day by day. It didn't take long for Jimin to start feeling like a third wheel in their friendship tricycle.

"Hey, why do I get the feeling you're trying to replace me?" Jimin pouted, trailing behind Jin as they strolled through the playground, still early for class.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, I have this doubt if you remember that I am your best friend."

"I do, what kind of question is it?" Jin asked, confused.

"Forget it. I am happy at least you remember," Jimin said with a sigh. Jin looked confused before shrugging it off.

Suddenly, Jin remembered something. "Wait, I forgot to buy snacks."

"So what? You can buy later."

"Are you serious? I think it's you who forgets who your best friend is. How could you forget I can't start my class without having snacks in the first class? Like, what?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Good, now shoo away with your snacks, buddy."

"Yeah, I know. I gotta come fast; I can't be late. Bye." Jin dashed off from there to the shop to buy his snacks. Jimin sighed and went to the class. Meanwhile, Jungkook was confused because he couldn't sense Jin anywhere. Jin would come to him as soon as he enters the classroom. But now he hasn't, and there was no scent of Jin around. Why?

Jungkook's eyebrows raised a bit when he heard Jimin speaking as he entered the classroom. He heard no voice of Jin, so it means Jimin entered alone.

"Jimin?" Jungkook softly called out to Jimin, who immediately heard him. In these days, Jimin and Jungkook have gotten a bit close too. Actually, after that day in the club, all of Jin's friends are quite on good terms with Jungkook. They are quite close too.

"Yeah, Jungkook, you need something?"

"No, thank you. I was just asking, is Jin skipping school today?"

"Oh, boy, he's here. He forgot to buy snacks, so he went to buy some. You know him, he can't start his class without them," Jimin replied with a laugh. Jungkook only chuckled. Jimin then said.

"By the way, do you know we are having a new student today?"

"A-a new student?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, guess you won't be lonely anymore. You will have a seatmate now," Jimin said, as Jungkook had always been alone in his bench with no partner to share. Jungkook simply gave a small smile with a nod, to which Jimin smiled back with a hum so that Jungkook could hear his response.

"Okay, I will go back to my seat. I will tell you when Jin returns, or I think... You are already an expert in knowing if he is around or not. Aren't you?" Jimin asked, a mischievous tone in his voice. Jungkook, of course, couldn't see Jimin's naughty look or devilish smirk. Jungkook obliviously nodded to Jimin, who then went back to his seat.