ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

"Jungkook..." Jin couldn't speak when Jungkook suddenly kissed his lips.

"Let's go. I'm tired." Jungkook said after gently licking Jin's bottom lip. Jin nodded as the two made their way to the living room. Jungkook helped Jin sit down and lay on the couch with his head resting on Jin's lap, snuggling his face into Jin's stomach and hugging him tightly and closely.

"Are you mad at me?" Jin asked.

"No, why would I be?" Jungkook replied.

"I-I thought you were...why are you so quiet? Did I do something wrong?" Jin questioned.

"No, baby, you didn't." Jungkook reassured him.

"You know I can tell you everything about what we talked..." Jin tried to say.

"There's no need, Jin. I know, nothing happened, and you didn't do anything wrong. You're just perfect. Perfecter than I thought." Jungkook whispered, still hugging Jin's stomach. Jin was confused by his words but didn't say anything and gently patted his hair instead.

There was a profound silence between the two, with Jungkook comfortably resting his head in Jin's lap while holding Jin's hand in his own. Jin's other hand gently stroked Jungkook's hair, exuding tenderness that echoed a deep connection between them. The atmosphere was tranquil and comforting, enveloping the pair in a serene embrace.

Feeling the warmth and emotions coursing through him, Jungkook yearned to break the silence. As he lifted his head and shifted upward from Jin's lap, he whispered, "Jin, come closer." Jungkook patiently awaited Jin's approach, eager to receive what he needed. Sensing Jungkook's desire, Jin gently leaned in and allowed their lips to meet, softly kissing each other tenderly yet passionately.

In that peaceful moment, words faded into the background as their tender embrace spoke volumes. The soft smacking sounds of their lips could only be heard, affirming the depth of their love in the quiet sanctuary of their shared space. Jungkook felt a whirlwind of emotions within him, but as soon as their lips touched, a sense of tranquility enveloped him, soothing his soul.

The memories of the café still lingered in Jungkook's mind, filling him with waves of happiness and adoration. He knew no one could ever love him as much as Jin did. In Jin's arms, he found solace, and in Jin's kiss, he saw the colors of love, proving that love could be colorful and vibrant, even for someone like him who couldn't physically see it.

Jungkook felt an indescribable happiness knowing that he was cherished beyond measure. It felt like a dream, too perfect to be real, and Jungkook couldn't help but wonder what good fortune had brought Jin into his life. What good deed had he done in his past life to deserve Jin's love?

The kiss between the two was a tender kiss, a gentle exploration of each other's mouths. At first, like dual souls, Jungkook and Jin kissed softly, tasting each other's mouths and the love and sensuality they shared. He took it in with the gentle kiss of Jin before deepening the kiss to show his hunger and the beast within him that always got stirred up for Jin.

Jungkook's beast awoke as the kiss started to grow hungrier and rougher. Jungkook deepened the kiss, making it more passionate and intense.

Jin, knowing it was time for Jungkook to devour his lips as usual, like his daily routine candy, Jin moved his hands towards Jungkook's head. Pulling him closer, Jin leaned in and moved so he could kiss comfortably. He didn't care if it got him back pain. He just wanted to get lost in the soothing moment and the hungry kiss.

Jungkook's hands moved over Jin's face as he pulled him closer, both of them seeming to want to get even closer together. The kiss became a dance, their tongues playing a sensual waltz, tasting and exploring every inch of each other's mouths. The passion built, and the kiss grew more urgent, as Jungkook started to feel the intensity and desire consuming him.