ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

"Good morning, Jungkook," Jin greeted with a yawn as he entered into the living room. Jungkook, detecting the sound, swiftly closed his diary and slipped it into his bag before grabbing a random notebook and beginning to write.

"Good morning, Jin. How was your sleep?" Jungkook inquired, his voice warm.

"Better than I expected. I thought I wouldn't sleep, but I guess I did manage to doze off," Jin chuckled softly. "What are you up to, anyway?" he asked, noticing Jungkook scribbling some math problems.

"Wait, don't tell me you're doing schoolwork this early in the morning? It's literally eight in the morning. Who does homework at this time?" Jin exclaimed with mild disbelief.

"I know. That's why I started at five," Jungkook confessed, his focus still on the notebook.

"You did what? You woke up at five?" Jin's eyes widened in astonishment.

"Yeah," Jungkook replied, turning to face Jin, who wore a thoroughly surprised expression. Jungkook knew Jin was shocked by hearing his sound and words and it made Jungkook smile.

"Do you wake up this early every day?" Jin asked, still trying to wrap his mind around the idea.

"Yeah, it's my routine. Is that weird?" Jungkook questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"No, no, nothing... I just didn't know people could get up so early... I never did... I go to sleep at five, so..." Jin awkwardly explained, still amazed by Jungkook's early rising habit, his words trailing off as he spoke.

"That's good. Now go and freshen up. I'll heat up breakfast," Jungkook suggested, with a chuckle.

"Did you cook?" Jin inquired, a hint of surprise in his tone.

"Yeah," Jungkook confirmed.

"You cooked? Wow," Jin exclaimed, genuinely impressed.

"Yeah, I have everything well-organized and know where everything is placed. I'm used to it, so don't worry, you won't have to eat anything burnt," Jungkook assured, chuckling softly at Jin's reaction.

"Ah, no, don't take it that way. I was just surprised to know you can cook, that's it. Really?" Jin clarified, wanting to ensure there was no misunderstanding.

"I know, I'm just saying don't worry. I don't mind any of your words. Now go and freshen up. I'll finish this last math problem then heat up breakfast for you," Jungkook said, refocusing his attention on his notebook.

"Okay... then wait a bit," Jin said, yawning once more, rubbing his head, and lazily strolling towards the bathroom. Jungkook chuckled before turning his attention back to completing the math problem.

"Yum, so good," Jin remarked as he returned, munching on the bread.

"Jin, it's just bread with jam," Jungkook teased, a smile playing on his lips.

"Still so good," Jin insisted, his mouth still occupied with the delicious bite. His words elicited another chuckle from Jungkook, who continued to write on his notebook. Suddenly, a thought crossed Jin's mind, and he spoke up again.

"Jungkook, why don't you use a smartphone? I'm not judging, but I think smartphones are better for people with bad sight," Jin inquired gently, his curiosity piqued.

"How?" Jungkook asked, genuinely curious.

"You really don't know?" Jin asked, slightly surprised.

"No... is there any way?" Jungkook questioned, his interest growing.

"Of course. Do you have a smartphone by chance?" Jin inquired.

"Yeah, I do. The one I used to use before I went blind," Jungkook replied.