ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

"Ah, Jungkook, let me go,"

"Angel, you can't say no to the birthday boy, So, bear with me," Jungkook murmured, engulfing Jin in a tight embrace and planting kisses all over his face.

It was midnight on September 1st, Jungkook's birthday, a day Jin had eagerly anticipated. Jin had intentionally played games on his phone extra late tonight to ensure Jungkook was asleep. After finishing, he pretended to doze off, waiting patiently until the clock struck 12. Then, with eyes closed, Jin sprang up from the bed, setting off the party bomb and shouting, "Happy birthday!"

Jin thought he had surprised Jungkook and startled him from his sleep. However, Jin was wrong; Jungkook was laughing loudly as he stared at Jin, shouting with closed eyes. Jungkook wasn't asleep; he knew Jin would do something like this, so he waited until Jin started. Jungkook thought to stay aloof, but he couldn't control himself, seeing how Jin jumped and shouted "happy birthday." He looked so cute and funny.

In anger, Jin wanted to leave the room, but of course, Jungkook didn't let him go and caught him in his arms, kissing him nonstop, like a machine programmed only to kiss.

"I hate you!" Jin pouted with his arms crossed as he sat on Jungkook's lap, his back facing Jungkook, who was busy kissing his hair, neck, shoulders, back, and cheeks relentlessly.

"Seriously, you're saying that to me on my birthday? How could you? When did my angel become so heartless?" Jungkook spoke, showing his innocent doe eyes to Jin.

"Okay, fine, not today, but I will punish you some other day for doing that today," Jin said, pouting.

"Great, thank you, angel. I love you," Jungkook said happily, tightly hugging Jin. "By the way, did you hug that party bomb all this time?" Jungkook asked, remembering Jin woke up with the party bomb along.

"Yes, I was. I kept it with me to surprise you, but you ruined it," Jin pouted.

"Angel, I'm sorry. Forgive me," Jungkook smiled as he kissed Jin on the lips. Jin smiled and kissed back.

"Do you think the others know today is my birthday?"

"Sure, they do. Look!" Jin said as he showed the phone of their group chat; Taehyung, Jimin, and Jhope didn't forget to wish him. And what was more surprising was that even Yoongi wished him.

"Wow, I didn't expect Yoongi would remember it," Jin said, surprised.

"I did expect he'd wish, but I didn't expect he'd really stay till 12 to wish me. Did he do it? Because as far as I know, that isn't something to keep him awake from sleep," Jungkook said, knowing Yoongi's habit and love for sleep.

"Right. Maybe he was awake," Jin said, wondering.

"Or maybe Hobi did it instead of him. Well, whatever it is, I'm really happy receiving wishes. It feels so good. I can't explain how lucky I am to have such great friends and such an amazing wife," Jungkook said, kissing Jin again.

"So, you're turning twenty, hmm?" Jin asked, smiling as he caressed Jungkook's hands, which were wrapped around him while Jungkook was busy kissing his cheeks.

"Yeah, old enough to marry you already."

"Hehe," Jin giggled, moaning a bit as Jungkook kissed his neck nonstop, licking and sucking on it.

"Wait, let me give you my gift," Jin said as he pulled out of Jungkook's embrace and walked out of the room to bring something, confusing Jungkook.

"This. I bought it a long time ago but always forgot to give it to you. Guess now it's a good time," Jin said as he hopped onto the bed and handed Jungkook a small, dusty blue box.