ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

"Hey, have you been talking with Ken?" Jimin asked as he and Jin were walking through the school park.

"Oh, I almost forgot he existed. What's with him, I haven't been in contact with him since that party." Jin wondered.

"I guessed that. I think he'd like to meet with you. He's been asking me about you a lot. Do you want to meet him?"

"Yes, why not? Why is he asking you? If he wants to meet, he can just come and meet up since we are such close friends, it's normal." Jin confessed that he was confused about why Ken would take permissions when he could just come and meet up. Jimin sighed, knowing that Jin had no idea that Ken had been interested in him for a long time.

"I don't know, maybe you can talk to him after class." Jimin said, taking out his phone. His boyfriend, Taehyung, had messaged him, so he said goodbye to Jin and took his leave.

Jin stood there for a moment, unsure of what to do as he opened Ken's ID on his phone.

Jin flinched a little when someone wrapped their arms around him from behind, making Jin smile.

"Aww, thank you, Jungkook." Jin gushed as Jungkook handed him his refreshing drink.

"What were you doing?" Jungkook asked, intertwining his hands with Jin's as they continued walking further.

"I was thinking," Jin replied.

"Thinking of who?"

"Ken."

Jin didn't notice the big eye roll from Jungkook, who instantly felt annoyed hearing someone else's name from Jin's mouth. "Why'd you think about him? What happened?"

"We haven't been in contact for a long time, so I was worried. Jimin said he wants to meet, so I guess I should call him to set up a meeting. I miss him."

"You miss him?" Jin was surprised to hear Jungkook's voice, which came very strict and stern.

"Are you jealous?"

"No, I'm curious."

"Oh," Jin pouted. "I do miss him; we are good friends, so not meeting up for a long time kind of got me missing him, yeah." Jin reconsidered casually, focusing on his phone and wondering if he should text Ken. He didn't notice the annoyed expression on Jungkook's face, who tightened his grip on Jin's hand.

"I see. Let's go home," Jungkook spoke, trying to keep his voice calm. Jin nodded and agreed, "Let's go to your home."

"I also want that. But won't your mom suspect where you stay?" Jungkook asked, confused.

"No way, I believe she's happy knowing I'm hanging out with you. Wanna know a secret?" Jin said with a mischievous giggle.

"What is it?"

"My mom ordered me to make you her son-in-law."

Instantly, Jungkook's face turned red, heating up his workspace. "What?"

"Really believe me. My mom likes you a lot, and I guess I can fulfill her order. Don't you think?" Jin gazed at Jungkook, who was feeling shy and happy upon hearing the news.

"Yes, we can," Jungkook replied, a little embarrassed but excited. "Now let's go home."

"Okay, wait, let me bring the bike. Wait here." Jin said as he ran off to grab his bicycle from the parking area. Jungkook patiently waited at his spot still, until he went surprised by a new scent coming closer to him, means someone approached him.

"Yoongi?"

"Wow, you could really guess it was me?" Yoongi was surprised and amazed by how Jungkook was able to recognize him so easily.