ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

As the door crashed open, Jin bit his wet, swollen lips as he watched Jungkook slam the door shut, their eyes never leaving one another. Both eyes filled with love, lust, and desire for one another.

"Jungkook..."

"Don't talk, just scream my name from now on." Jungkook whispered, his hand sliding inside Jin's uniform as his cold hand came into contact with Jin's soft, heated skin. Jin moaned as Jungkook bit into his neck, leaving wet kisses, his neck which was already marked with hickeys now started to accumulate more from Jungkook.

The surrounding seemed to heat up as the hunger between the two filled the air. Their hearts beat in sync with the longing they had for each other. They knew that finally, after a long wait, they would be able to give in to their hunger and desire for one another.

Jungkook's other hand grabbed Jin's hand as their fingers intertwined, pulling Jin closer. As they kissed passionately, their eyes were closed, and their mouths moved rapidly, roughly, one against the other, sucking and devouring each other's lips like wild beasts. Their tongues danced along as their bodies collided.

Jungkook then held Jin's thigh and lifted him onto the table, his fingers gently caressing Jin's face. Their lips never parted from the deep kiss, and their tongues danced together, exploring each other's mouths with a hunger that mirrored the emotions of how they had waited and longed for this moment.

The taste of Jin's plump lips, the warmth of his shaky breath, and the softness of his milky-white skin all combined to create a hard-on for Jungkook. Everything about Jin seemed to make him feel dizzy, he felt thirsty and hungry, like a beast who hasn't eaten for ages.

Slowly, Jungkook pulled away from Jin's red, swollen lips, sweeping his finger across Jin's bottom lip, while trailing kisses down his jawline and along the delicate curve of his sensitive neck. Jin bit his lip and let out a soft moan, his body arching slightly as he felt Jungkook's lips linger on his sensitive skin.

Jungkook could feel Jin's heart racing as his skin got erect beneath his touch, and it only fueled his desire to devour him more. It made him feel proud that his simple touches could make Jin feel so weak and needy.

"Widen your mouth, angel." Jungkook whispered.

"Not again..." Jin moaned with his eyes closed. He knew what that order meant; once his mouth was opened, he never really had control over it. Jungkook enveloped Jin's half-opened mouth in his own.

"Do as I say, angel," Jungkook whispered, his deep and husky voice making Jin feel weak as always. As he looked into Jungkook's eyes, their gazes were filled with lust and desire for each other. With a small nod, Jin slowly parted his lips, not as wide as Jungkook wanted. So, Jungkook used his thumb to open his lips further before diving his own lips inside Jin's mouth, completely swallowing Jin's tongue and sucking on it roughly.

"Nghnnn...J-jungkook..." Jin moaned as his tongue was hungrily sucked on by Jungkook, his body filled with erections. Goosebumps rose on his skin as his knees grew weaker. Jin's moans grew louder when he felt Jungkook's hands under his uniform. Exploring his body, his fingers wildly traced the contours of Jin's form, his fingers dancing across his soft, milky skin, sending shivers down Jin's spine as he discovered every curve and valley that lay beneath. Jungkook made sure that each touch showed not only lust but also pure love, as each caress aimed to convey the depth of his hunger and the pure feelings he had for Jin. Jin could feel it all - the care, love, and hunger. Knowing that only he could calm Jungkook's hunger made Jin feel proud and happy. It turned him on at a whole new level.

"Let's go to the bedroom, shall we?" Jungkook whispered. Jin nodded breathlessly between their kiss. Jungkook then held his hip gently, guiding him towards the bedroom. Placing Jin softly on the bed, Jungkook hovered over him, still continuing the kiss. Jin's hands clutched onto Jungkook's shirt as he pulled him closer and closer, their bodies melting into each other like two puzzle pieces finding their perfect fit.