ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖

Jungkook’s diary, Page one :-

“I bought this diary from the shop. I hope I am writing well. Today, something happened.

When I thought my life wouldn't get any worse, I met someone... Guess not, my fate doesn't actually hate me.

I thought being blind and losing my dad was the worst, and I seriously had no intention of getting my eyes back; I just didn't have that urge anymore. I felt empty where was the use of eyes, so I thought I'd live well without them, but today at the park... that voice... that scent, and the words that person said...no, not a person, an angel...yeah, an angel made me feel new things, new feelings, something I never felt before...and this feeling was so good.

That cherry-flavored scent, along with his beautiful, calm voice, which also had some sassiness in it as he spoke up for me to those teenagers.

How I wished to talk more with him but couldn't I was nervous and scared. I wasn't sure what to say; his scent was making things hard for me to speak. My mind was overwhelmed by his words, which seemed to open my eyes on how wrong I was about thinking that being blind was inhuman.

His words came so soothing yet softly with confidence. I liked how he talked without undermining my feelings. I was feeling down, but his words made me feel so good. The way he encouraged me to pick my stick by my own without helping made me feel so good, as if someone finally didn't sympathize with me or see me with pity.

He saw me as a human who could do their work by themselves, and I liked that.

I like it, I liked both his words and voice... it gave me confidence... after losing my dad and my eye sight, it was the first time I felt so good and refreshed along with the confidence his words sent me.

I wanted to know him, at least his name, but before I could say anything, he bid his goodbye and left. But thankfully, someone shouted his name, and for which I could really learn his name..... Jin.

His name sounded so good; what a nice name... but as soon as he left, so did his scent disappear.

I don't know if it was his perfume or just how his smell is, anyway, he sure seemed so damn good.

My thoughts were snapped when mom came... She said she saw him. He had pink hair and wore a school uniform.

And guess what? Knowing which school he is in gave me a bound of happiness as somehow I knew I could meet him only if we were at the same school.

But for my eye sight, I refused to continue studying, like how can I study without eyes? Maybe that's what made me lose interest in exams for which I couldn't get a transfer certificate. I need that TC to transfer into another school.

I needed to get into that school. I needed to meet him again. At least one more time before I lose my mind. So, therefore, I decided to start studying and get good marks so that I can transfer to that school.

And since I want it, I will do it.

I also went to the shopping mall that day, thinking I'd find a similar scent of him. But I couldn't, so I just bought this diary. From now on, this diary will be the thoughts of my mind.”

.

.

.

"Wow, when did this happen... I mean, we met before school?" Jin asked with wide eyes as he finished reading the first page.

"Yeah. It was on June 14th."

"You even remember that?"

"Jin, I remember everything that includes you." Jungkook smiled. Jin shyly giggled then, realizing something.