ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠

"Where are we going, Jin?"

"To meet your in-laws." Jin happily replied, pedaling the bike, his words confusing Jungkook as he thought for a bit before asking, "Are we going to your house?"

"Of course. Mom wants to meet you so badly."

"Why...I mean, I- I feel nervous."

"Why? She is literally the one who wanted you as her son-in-law. Shouldn't you be more excited to meet her?"

"Uhm, maybe I am glad about that, but it still makes me nervous."

"Don't be. I'll be there, and dad will be too. You haven't met him yet, so you can talk if you spend some time. It will help relieve your nervousness."

"What if I still feel nervous?"

"Then we can go to my bedroom." Jin casually replied, his smile and voice showing his mischievous glint, and Jungkook understood the hidden meaning behind his words. It made him smile-smirk and tighten his grip around Jin's waist as they continued their journey towards their destination.

It was a new day, and Jin had taken Jungkook to meet his parents, who had wanted to meet him for a long time. So here, Jin was taking Jungkook to visit his home.

"Oh my, Jungkook, finally, I got to see you! How are you, son?" Mrs. Kim exclaimed in happiness as she held Jungkook's cheeks, adoring him, which made Jungkook smile warmly.

"I am glad to meet you again, thank you for having me." Jungkook politely said, bowing.

"What a gentleman, after marriage, teach this idiot some manners too, okay, sweetie." Mrs. Kim said, making Jin go shocked.

Jungkook only smiled, unsure of what to say. "Come, sit down, Jin, help me with cooking."

"Auntie, can I help?"

"No, no need. You sit down and talk with Jin's dad. You haven't met him before." Mrs. Kim said, and Jungkook felt nervous, not wanting to be alone. Jin saw through him and made Jungkook sit on the couch by his side, whispering, "Calm down, hubby, and chill as you know, my bedroom is always empty." Jin sneakily licked Jungkook's earlobe before running with his mother to the kitchen.

Jungkook was very nervous and sweating. He knew he wasn't alone there, as Jin's dad was also present, with whom he hadn't talked before. Mr. Kim's silence was making Jungkook even more nervous. The fact that he couldn't even see the men's expressions made it hard for him to know what mood Jin's father had. Jungkook wasn't sure if he was as happy as Jin's mother, who seemed to adore him a lot, and Jungkook was glad about that.

"So, you are Jungkook, the one who seems to stop my dumb son's heart." Mr. Kim's voice came deep and stern, making Jungkook nervous. But his words made Jungkook narrow his eyebrows as he spoke without thinking.

"He isn't dumb. Sir. Jin is the smartest and kindest person I have ever known in my whole life." Jungkook said, his voice gentle but stern and sincere.

"I see, as far as I know. You and my son love one another and you'd like to get married, hmm?"

"Yes. You are right." Jungkook said politely.

"Good, you might know my son is a foodie. So, can you cook?"

"Yes, I can, and I believe Jin likes my cooking a lot." Jungkook said proudly, feeling happy knowing Jin had always enjoyed his cooking, although he also felt a little heartache that he never got to see Jin's happy smile while enjoying his food.

"So, do you want to marry my Son?"

"Of course, I want to. I want to keep him by my side and shower him with love and affection. I want to spend my lifetime with him." Jungkook spilled his voice showing his eagerness and excitement.
Mr. Kim nodded his head, and there was a silence afterward. But soon, Mr. Kim's laughter broke the silence, making nervous Jungkook all surprised.