ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

"Happy Birthday, Jungkook."

"Good wishes, my son-in-law."

Mr. and Mrs. Kim said together, smiling as soon as they saw Jungkook entering. Mrs. Kim even pushed Jin aside and held Jungkook dearly.

"Jungkook, you look tired. Come inside," she said, smiling. Jungkook only chuckled back.

"Mom, I am here."

"Then stay there," Mrs. Kim said, totally focusing on Jungkook, making Jin jokingly angrily pout.

"Wow, I can't believe you kept your promise on bringing your friends. Jimin, Taehyung, get inside, let me see his new friends," Mrs. Kim said as she pushed Tae and Jimin inside before walking towards Yoongi and Jhope.

It wasn't something new for Tae and Jimin; Tae was her sister's son while Jimin was Jin's best friend, they all were really close, the two only stood with Jin, laughing awkwardly.

"Are you Yoongi?" Mrs. Kim asked,

"Oh, you know me?"

"Yes, Jin used to talk about you."

"He used to do what?" Jungkook instantly asked, his voice darkened as he glanced at Mrs. Kim before looking at Jin, who awkwardly nervously gulped down.

"Oh, that's Jin's habit. He'd always talk about his school to me whenever I cook, accompanying me, so he talked about Yoongi. Jungkook, son, don't be jealous. He talked the most about you, even when I am not cooking," Mrs. Kim said teasingly, looking at Jungkook, who finally let out a relieved sigh. Jin felt relieved too, or else he thought he'd have a long night tonight.

"Sorry for my manner, come in, have a seat," Mrs. Kim said as all nodded, taking a seat on the couch.

"And you are?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Oh, I am Hoseok. You can call me Jhope or Hobie." Jhope said with his bright smile,

"Oh my, how adorable, come here let's be friends." Mrs. Kim excitedly and happily said as she sat beside Jhope, holding his hands.

"You are really pretty. Mrs. Kim,"

"Omg. Thank you, you are also so handsome. I like you." Mrs. Kim said, caressing Jhope's hands, who chuckled, loving the affections.

"Are you a student too? Why didn't I heard Jin talking about you?"

"I'm actually not a student in his class, that's why. I am a teacher. We met first at his graduation day," Jhope explained.

"Oh, I see. Good. I don't know why I like you. If I had another son or daughter, I'd make you my son-in-law."

"Mom, stop it. He is not single. Yoongi, and he, they are a couple, for God's sake," Jin spoke, annoyed and embarrassed by his mom's antics.

"Oh, I see. Good, no wonder you guys look so cute. How adorable. Don't mind me; I am just crazy with couple thingies," Mrs. Kim said, making Jhope smile wide at her, finding her endearing, while Yoongi also chuckled.

"By the way, you kids sit down and talk. Jin, you come and tell me all of your friends' favorite dishes. I will cook them all. Hannah will be here too."

"Mom will come too?" Jungkook asked, confused.

"Mom won't come, Mom is already here," Jeon Hannah spoke as she entered the house, cutting Jungkook off, who only chuckled, seeing his mom and Jin's mom hugging, well, both were his mothers.

"Hello, kids. How are you all?" Mrs. Jeon said as she handed Jin a bouquet of flowers, to which Jin smiled widely, smelling the flowers. "So nice, thank you momma." Jin said, making Mrs. Jeon smile widely.