Chapter 18

Conrad POV

I'm holding Belly's hair back as morning sickness once again taken place in two days.

We actually got Cousins in three days ago and ever since then Belly and I spent our time in the bathroom. But luckily Jere, Steven, Kendall and Laurel are not here yet.

After she's done throwing, I asked her. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah for now."she said. I gently pulled her up with me and brought her to my mother old room... which she decided that would be our room once we got married. Apparently when Steven gets married he will have Laurel room and when Jere gets married... there is a room downstairs that we never knew about but from what Laurel told us, the bed is the same size as Laurel and my mom.

Our stuff from our rooms are box's on the floor, we haven't bought ourselves to open them, it just feels...

Just feels wrong.

Well that and Belly's morning sickness.

I gently put her in the bed and pulled the cloves on her.

"I'll make you something that will help with the morning sickness, babe." I said, lightly touching her hair.

"Okay."she said softly. I went downstairs, I used the stairs that goes straight down to the kitchen.

I actually asked the doctor that did the sonogram, is there anything that can help with morning sickness.

So now I'm making her peppermint tea.

As I was done with the tea I heard.

'Conrad.' And 'Connie' in both Jere, Steven and Laurel voice.

I turned around to find Laurel, Steven, Jere and Kendall all four looking exited to see me.

My brother and brother in law was the first to hug me first, then Kendall and lastly Laurel.

When Laurel broke the hugged, I noticed three people who weren't with her. "Where is Cleveland, Lola and Sean?"

"Oh they visiting Cleveland mom, but they will be back on the Fourth of July." Laurel said, before looking around. "Where's Belly?"

"She's upstairs in mom... our room." I corrected as I saw the look on Laurel's face. "She is umm..."

My phone beep and I saw a text from Belly as I was trying to come up with an excuse to why she is not down here. 

The text said: Send my mom up, I'm really to tell her about the baby.

And because I really don't want to argue with my pregnant wife , god I love saying that. I said to Laurel. "Belly wants to talk to you."

I pick up the tea and headed up the stairs, Laurel following me behind.

Jere, Steven and Kendall having gone outside to the beach.

When Laurel first saw her daughter, she instantly went over to her and sat down in front of her, putting her hand on her forehead. She said. "Jelly Bean, are you okay? Do have a fever? It doesn't feel like it. What's wrong?"

"Mom? I'm fine.." Belly said. As I put the tea down next to her, "it's just.." she takes my hand, Laurel always says that your career will have to came first, before you start a family. I squeeze it in comfort, encouraging her to continue. "We're going to have a baby."

For whatever lecture Belly was expecting, hell I was expecting a lecture. Didn't come.

Laurel had tears in her eyes, "I'm going to be a grandma?"

Me and Belly nodded and got at the sonogram and handed it to Laurel, who now had tears in her eyes, then she hugged Belly first, then got up to hug me.