Chapter 12

Conrad POV

While my Belly was away in Spain, I used to dream of walking up next to Belly again.

But the reality is much more sweeter.

Today is the Fourth of July, my mother's favorite holiday.

I'm in Belly's room, we didn't have sex last night because we can know that we will be busy today.

And because her mom and Steven are here, Jere isn't here, he spent the night with a girl he met at a bar last night and stayed the night at her place.

I woke Belly up by rubbing her bare arm, she then turned around with a chuckle. I then kissed her and she kissed me back.

We then pulled apart, "Morning babe."I said looking at her in her gorgeous eyes.

"Morning babe."she said sleepily, rubbing her eyes. "What time is it?"

"It's 7:00."I said, I then told her if she wanted to get up early to get the good muffins.

"I would love to."she said.

We got the good muffins and when we came back when Laurel and Steven woke up and we all did our jobs that Laurel gave to them.

My brother is still not back yet, but I know he will it's mom favorite holiday. He has too.

When I came back to get the clams from the breach I find out who else is coming.

Cleveland, Sean, Lola, Mr. Conklin, his girlfriend Lorelei, .... probably my dad which I hope not.

Taylor, Ankin, Nicole, Gigi, Shayla, Cam Cameron, Dara, Marisa, some of her Spain friends.

Along with my aunts Julie, Skye, my aunt Karen on my dad side and her two boys Clark and Jeremy, my uncle Mark and his wife and two daughters.

Belly and Steven aunt Elizabeth and her two daughters Isabella and Aaliyah.

That's all I know who's coming.... So far.

As the people began to showed up and is the pool area I walked into the kitchen to find my Belly and Steven making pomegranate margaritas..... with a twist.

Naturally I joined them, we used the good blender.

We just finished making the pomegranate margaritas when they heard a knock at the front door.

"I'll get it."I said as I went to answer the front door.

When I find a Spain guy, he had a ponytail, and judging the punch of jealousy I'm feeling right now...

This Benito.

"Hola,... I'm how you Benito."he said with his annoying stupid Spain accent. "Is Isabelle here?"

I'm too pissed off to answer. Belly had warn me that she invited him and as if was okay.

I didn't know how to answer when she asked but honest is the thing we agreed on when we started up back on our relationship again.

So I just told her that I wouldn't be comfortable with him being here and that I would be jealous, but since he is her friend he would tired not to feel that way.

But then he showed up.... now I feel uncomfortable because I am imagining him being in bed with my girl naked.

Despite whether he is gay or not.

"Benito."I heard Belly's voice came from behind me. "You came."

They then hugged, this jacka** lifted my girlfriend in the air in excitement. He then set her down.