Chapter Fifty

Another Galaxy

Anarchy rules in the known galaxy. The New Alliance Transcendence Organization struggles to hold it's ground in its conflict with the Lost Tribe of the Sith, even reckless mercenaries profit from the interstellar turmoil. Chaos grips the Galactic Allinace. Influential systems break away from the alliance, angered over the Senate's treatement with the Eternal Order. On the planet of Ord Mantell, civil war erupts between loyal Republic citizens and violent Imperial separatist extremists waging a campaign against their own people. Ord Mantell has become a lucrative destination for free traders. An elite young sergeant from the Galactic Republic's famous Havoc Squad has arrived to help defeat the separatists and restore peace to this war-ravaged world. Along with the trooper's adventure, also comes a daring captain-for-hire to deliver a cargo of weapons to the combat zone, flying a swift freighter through a deadly barrage of separatist attacks...

41 ABY

The Lost Tribe of the Sith, for over 5,000 years in isolation on Kesh until the Meditation Sphere Ship found the Tribe. Ship informed the Tribe of the happenings of the galaxy since the Omen's accident, including the Sith Empire's failure in the Great Hyperspace War, the collapse of another Sith Order, and the renewed dominance of the Jedi-Sith Order the galaxy. The Sith Tribe thus decided to use Ship in the rebuilding of a brand new Sith armada to serve the Tribe in an invasion of the galaxy.

On the first mission, Ship took High Lord Sarasu Taalon, Lady Olaris Rhea, Lord Ivaar Workan, Sith Saber Ruku Myal, and Rhea's apprentice, Vestara Khai-Khai being the first person on Kesh who had been contacted by Ship-to attack a Damorian s18 light freighter and salvage it for parts to begin repairs on the Omen. They ambushed the freighter, slaughtered the crew, and brought the vessel's parts back to Kesh.The Tribe continued its attacks on various vessels, leaving none of their victims alive, until the Omen was successfully repaired, at which point they turned their efforts toward the capture of intact ships. The Tribe also built a spaceport for their fleet at Tahv, the armada numbered greater than two dozen vessels.

Out in the void of space, a disc-shaped freighter comes bursting from the stars. Right on his tail comes an enemy ship firing green beams at it. The freighter retaliates and cruises along the area, dodging the attacks targeted on him. As the captain approaches the planet of Ord Mantell, he is greeted with a fleet battle between Republic warships, and Separatist anarchist. In the midst of the firefight, the freighter barrel-rolls out of the danger; causing his enemy to slip in and get destroyed by its own allies. As the freighter prepares to land, the space battle overhead continues.

Meanwhile. . .

Earth-8041

Richard Rider, also known as Nova of the Nova Corps under the Unification of Galactic Systems is leading a great fleet heading toward Mobius. Sometimes he relapses due to the damage that the transmode virus, also known as the Techno-Organic Virus inflicted on his mind, fracturing his memories, including when he rebuilt the Nova Corps. Whose members include Phyla-Vell and Delvargus's beloved wife Gamora. He is told that ever since the fall of Hala, he has been infected with the transmode virus which has no cure and has been fighting it since though one day it would finally kill him.