Chapter Thirty Five

Humanity had been expanding for centuries. Establishing cities on other planets in other systems of the galaxy, they sought to find new worlds and life...

Then they found something that they shouldn't have.

The Covenant: a galaxy-spanning religious empire of dozens of alien species. The Covenant believed that Humanity was something to be wiped out. Their Prophet claimed they should be purged. Thus, the Human-Covenant War began. The war has waged for years, and the UNSC, or United Nations Space Command, government of Humanity, developed a way to end the war:

The Spartans. Over a hundred highly trained soldiers chosen from the best of the military, conditioned to be far superior to any soldier of the Covenant and given the best equipment available, they became the key to victory for the UNSC in their war againt the Covenant Empire.

Months have passed since the first Spartans joined the war along with the Eternals, CIS, and the rest of N.A.T.O. Legends have been made. Bonds have been forged. Battles have been won and lost.

But the war is still not over...

Now

Joseph, after weeks of endless rest awakens, finding himself in a rather comfortable bed

Joseph, after weeks of endless rest awakens, finding himself in a rather comfortable bed. When he woke up in his full feet, he stood surveying his surroundings and through a window saw hills of waist high grass and thick patches of trees spotting the landscape. He stretched, feeling like his height had increased, bringing his attention to the surroundings now in the room. The small area of grass crunched under his feet as he walked for a nearby patch of trees set up, it was astonishing that anyone would harm such a place.

Joey walked outside and took a seat in the cover in th
e shade and gazed into the stars, which he hadn't done in a long time since the Clone Wars and the Galactic Civil War. Joseph Kirkpatrick was confident that everyone was going to understand why he worked as hard as he did. It was for his family, friends, and allies.

"Beautiful." Joey muttered under his breath looking at tall castle. Bast Castle.

 Bast Castle