Claudia Lockwood-Mikaelson sneak peak

This is a complete story!

Hey wonderful readers,
Firstly, you can skip this chapter and not miss anything in Ophelia's storyline ♥️ x

Secondly, this is a sneak peak of my other story about Klaus' mate. He finds her unexpectedly, not believing he even has a mate of his own until their connection is undeniable.
But Claudia knows nothing of the supernatural and her dad even warns her away from Klaus, mentioning something about her dead mother...

I have included a blurb and copy of chapter 28 :)
Claudia's story is slower than Ophelia's just so you know x

WARNING: eating disorders, sexual assault, talk of suicide, other sexual content for 18+.

I'm currently hard working on the next chapter of Fia's story, but in the mean time if you're interested please read on and take a look♥️♥️

Ceryn x

**

Can Claudia ever love her mother's killer?
What if he's her mate?

Claudia meets the gorgeous Klaus Mikaelson her best friend's new brother-in-law. She can't help but feel inexplicably drawn to him, feeling sparks at his touch. Even when he threatens her during their first interaction she finds him frustratingly irresistible. All while he annoys her, of course.

On the same evening she unknowingly activates her werewolf curse, a secret hidden from her, not just by her family, but also by the one person she trusts the most.

She finds herself conflicted about who to put her faith in as the betrayals keep coming, thick and fast, becoming allies with people she initially can't stand to be around.

Who does she choose to trust? And has she made the right choice or will they betray her too?

**

Chapter 28 sneak peak

I'm nodding at Nik, Elijah and Maeve but I'm not comprehending a word they are saying. My mind is consumed with thoughts of food, I haven't eaten since I was with Maeve for lunch a few days ago. I'm exhausted.

"I'm tired, I'm going to take an early night," I interrupt them before walking towards the stairs. I have a splitting headache that has only been getting worse throughout the day. I have no idea how Nik hasn't noticed through the bond but I'm not complaining. I don't want him worrying, assuming I'm sick when I'm not.

My vision starts fading and I'm suddenly apprehensive about going upstairs. I can't faint in front of the Mikaelsons. I can't. It's not even an option.

Struggling to reach the stairs I contemplate heading for the kitchen instead, it's closer than my room and I can fall asleep in one of the chairs. And the smell of Maeve's dinner is comforting, even though I can't eat it myself.

The room spins and I debate throwing myself towards the nearest chair. It would be better than passing out and attracting everyone over to me. Before I can make my mind up I wobble on my feet, I'm very unsteady.

Nik's eyes catch onto mine as I reach out to balance myself but I'm not close enough to the stairs. No no no this can't be happening. They can't find out.

My knees are weak and they give out from under me, my body feeling heavy, impossible to carry. The floor rushes up towards me and I flinch waiting for the impact.

I blink and Nik's arms are wrapped around me and Maeve's sweet voice reaches my ears.

"-a few days ago too."