Chapter 8 - [smut] I can't forgive you Klaus

"Oh please don't stop," I sigh as my wife lowers her head between my legs.

She grins, "I won't, hearing you moan is music to my ears after all the time I spent without you."

I roll my head back and simply allow myself to be present in the moment. All my worries disappear, all that matters is Rebekah and the perfect pleasure she is giving me.

She flicks her tongue over my clit and I tense up, electricity running through every vein, preparing me for my release. My hips squirm under her and she laughs at my eagerness, pinning my legs down so I can't move.

"Stay still for me Fia, you taste amazing," Beks praises me and puts more pressure on my core, causing me to yelp out in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Her fingers enter me, curling in just the right place.

"Beks," I moan quietly causing her to hum in satisfaction sending vibrations jolting straight to my clit.

I feel myself getting wetter and wetter as she speeds up her movements, both her fingers and tongue working in unison, just where I like it. My thighs clench together but my wife simply holds them open and continues her relentless mission between my legs.

She burrows her fingers deeper, seeking the most sensitive spot inside me. I twist and moan but she continues, and my hips jerk forwards again, desperate for more.

"Relax," she says gently but I'm well aware it's a kindly-wrapped command. If I don't give myself over to her completely, she won't stop until I do.

My body fights to reach my peak and I try to loosen my legs wrapped around her but I can't. My eyes are tightly closed and I'm nearly sent crashing over the edge when she hums against my core, sliding her tongue inside me.

Retracting her fingers, Beks puts all her energy into using her skilled tongue, delving deeper. My legs shake and my breaths come out in pants and gasps as I forget to breathe. Lying beneath my wife, quivering with pleasure is where I always want to be. Rebekah is so perfect.

My whole body ignites as she sucks on my clit, roughly pushing two fingers inside me again in a circular motion. My peak comes hard and fast, causing my entire body to convulse and arch into her.

"Oh, ohh Rebekah," I cry, my hands instinctively reaching for her head to hold her in place, chasing my high.

"That's it, let go for me," she replies sultrily before focusing back on my clit, making me twitch in sensitivity.

I don't even know how long I lay there for, with my gorgeous wife between my legs. Her soft appreciative moans let me know that I'm not the only one finding pleasure in this.

We fall asleep, allowing ourselves to nap together in her bed, even though we've only just woken up for the day. Her arms wrap around me and she holds me tight, with my head resting on her shoulder. We sleep for a good few hours, Kol poking his head through the door as we both lay fast asleep, a happy smile appearing on his face as he sees I'm with his sister.

When we wake up, Rebekah listens as I talk on and on about Kol and I researching vampire pregnancies. I can tell she doesn't understand but she's taking time to listen to me and I appreciate it very much.

My avoidance in talking about Hayley is picked up by her quickly but when I downright refuse to discuss her and the baby, Beks stops trying to press me to.

"I'm sorry for being angry at you the other day," I apologise to her, feeling guilty for when I found about Marcel and the fact she was hiding him being alive from me.

"No, I understand honey," Beks smiles kindly. "Thank you for not holding a grudge against us."

"We've been alive for a thousand years," I note. "Holding grudges in any marriage is harmful, particularly for such a long time."