All by herself

"We're not fucking

"We're not fucking." I say that clearly stating his 'I want you'

"Anymore." He adds just as I say it. I roll my eyes and bite my lower lip his fingers twitch at his sides.

"And we're not going to."

"Come sit ask questions about her
but -"

The phone rings his phone I exhale he  has to go. I can see it in his eyes I nod to the door. "I'll be back."
"Yeah sure" I murmur I stand up taking a deep breath. I need to breathe.

"Also do you have any interest in letting Emilianna know who I am?" He says expectedly.

"Do you?" I ask back "I would hope so but I don't know what is best for her."

I shrug "the dance school.." he pauses and adjust his tone "can I take you tomorrow?"
"I know about your car situation" he adds on I nod my head. "That would be great I have work tomorrow but the day after I'll make an appointment." He nods taking the phone call and leaving.

I'm exhausted I still have laundry to do and dishes.

I receive a notice at my door from my damn landlord his beer belly and scruffy face. He stares at me like I'm a piece of meat. I shudder.
He harasses me.

I grab orange juice pouring I strip my clothes off getting in the shower i scrub my entire body off and I wrap my towel around my body.

Another knock well aren't I popular tonight.

I open the door Callahan. "Hi" he stammers "hey" I murmur clutching my towel to my body I pull a wet curl out my face.

"Can I help you?" I ask slightly shocked he's here I'm not scared he seems like a good guy which is odd I'm usually attracted to the bad ones. "we lied to you this morning." I furrow my brows he's honest.

My mouth agapes "come in" I say "I'm not suppose to be here" he says looking unsure "well then you better come in and hide." I mutter inviting him in he looks down the hallway entering my grey couch and small balcony are where his eyes linger Emilianna's toys in one pile.

"What did you lie about?" I ask confusion I sit down on the sofa pulling my sweatpants up under my towel he bites his lip "A man named Marcus Valentine." I look around grabbing my tank top off the table I turn around dropping the towel as I pull the tank top over my head. I wring my hair out with a towel.

I heard that name Colten mentioned it to me. "What about him?"

"We think he's been trying to contact you he was...is your biological father."

"What's that have to do with the feds?" I ask "he made the- it's Confidential" he says changing his mind about what he was gonna tell me. I look downs

"I can't tell you more than that I'm sorry I know this is confusing and frustrating but he's very dangerous he's been in prison for years. " I fold my lips his candor is admirable. His dark coat shifts he's got dark eyes thick eye brows dark chocolate wavy hair warm tan skin.