Drug addicts

I didn't ask for his help for anything

I didn't ask for his help for anything. He's scary. Too scary. I look at the permit inhaling a gun permit possibly a fake one. Or one forged by a poor unsuspecting person.

I'm terrified that my stunt pissed him off he walked me out the room to his room. Told me to wait I couldn't I just couldn't it's scary as hell.

I walk along the streets of New York looking around shit it's fucking as a polar bears pussy. "Fuck Colten he can eat my dick." I utter I clutch the thick furry coat against my body. Thigh high boots on and a black thick turtleneck dress. I walked hear because Coltens an ass a took car.

I huff as drunk men cheer on the Cowboys in a football game time square packed as always. I make my way threw the crowd.

I push past bodys of people exhaling exhausted by the time I'm threw it's dark homeless people wondering around aimlessly.

"Long time no see." I hear a voice call out I turn looking "You followed me?" I ask Dallas as she leaning against a bring wall down a dark alley. She grins "don't get too excited I had to make sure Colten little princess doesn't run away." She says quietly I exhale "so you followed me." I say she shrugs.

"Did you sleep with him?" I ask she swallows shrugging her dark hair in a ponytail "a couple times"
"your his type she says petite bitches he can treat like princesses in bed and trash on street." She resorts as if t's some slap in the face I'm not exactly unaware of his treatment I tolerate it cause it's the closest thing to love that I'll ever have.

"He treats me more like a pornstar in bed. But have it your way." I say I see what he sees in you besides the obvious" she glances at me up and down "your a firecracker. But innocent virgin look in your eyes must really turn him on when your orgasming feels like he's fucking a virgin with just enough experience to know what she's doing."She cresses my cheek gently before grips my chin. Her nails digging in my skin I whimper. "your a plaything for him to use and you keep him entertained." I look down now that. that's a slap in the face. She drops my chin.

It's hard to hear but I can take honesty without crying. "Colten and I are done." I say "he's fucked up."

"You really needed for him to break you foot to figure that out."

I'm the dumb bunny who couldn't learn her lesson go figure. He'll inflict pain but when he can't control it that's what turns that devil blue."

"I'm not-"
"yes you are Katerina you the fucking problem." She laughs as if I'm stupid. "I don't make him worse." I say sternly trying to convince myself that more than her. "I don't make him better but I don't make him worse" I attempt to say with a strong voice.

"I don't encourage him to do bad things." I say feeling attacked

"You really shouldn't be wondering outside in the streets of New York around dressed like a prostitute Katerina isn't that how you got kidnapped in the first place." She says with a wicked smile. I look down "You use to be so nice what happened?" I wasn't nice Katerina you treated everyone around you like an object."

"that's not true." I huff stomping my foot Your right it's probably the other way around." Everyone treated me like an object? I'm may be self centered but I do notice other people. Your the god damn definition of pretty privileged
Oh for crist sakes not this again. I'm not- yes you are you are not held accountable for you actions but you grew looking like that so you don't know the Difference between being treated like shit and- as someone who knows what I've been threw how could you ever fucking say that to me. I worshipped you." I say to her "we know that Evie." I look at her Evie? She use to call me that after we watched Thirteen I called her Tracy

It didn't make sense to me why I was Evie considering I was younger and Dallas definitely wasn't a good influence on me. But she said I sparked Evie Energy.

She wasn't exactly down with being Tracy though.

"Your just as stupid and slutty as you were back then oblivious to every guy who'd drink your own discharge if you asked them to." She says I step back from her. "Fuck you Dallas." I flip her off turning around. I wonder around for hours longer than I should've.

Getting random guys to buy me drinks at the bar was surprisingly easy. Bar hopping was plesent. I re think Dallas words.

Colten and I feed off each other I wanna say we're toxic but we'd have to be in a relationship to take that roll.

I lean my head down New York really doesn't sleep. I call over a taxi maybe u can get myself into Coltens condo. I sit in the taxi as we cross the bridge. Waiting for it to collapse and Godzilla to swallow up everything.

Why the fuck is this my life.