You'll be that girl. the hot one

I'm still alive

I'm still alive. I sadly wasn't there to witness his reaction to his car.

Colten said he wants to take me on a ride. Car ride that is. where he could possibly take me to a deserted house force me on my knees and shoot me. And there's not a damn thing I can do about it.

"You're not mad?" I look at the buildings.

"Mad?" he repeats as if I'm speaking German. But he's also not paying attention.

"About your car?"

"My car?" He repeats back to me, not sparing enough a single glance.

"your red mustang." I am annoyed by taking a deep inhale. "That's not my car." He says I arch a brow. My jaw falls open. I fucked up. "That's not your what?" I stammer blinking as my mouth hangs open. I stare ahead baffled. I fucked up so random persons car. "My mustang is white and how do you even know I have one." He is fairly angry. " stup up this isn't about you." I shoot down his tone instantly "Wait, who drives the red mustang?"

"Nigel."he says relief floods threw. It's only Nigel /Nathaniel and he's a goddamn nobody. "bummer. His car got fucked up." I grumble. Welp at least it was someone who deserved it.

I sit in the car bored out of my mind. Colten went to go talk to the mechanic. Across the street I'm waiting in the gas station. In a seemly boring place. People doing normal things my eyes fall along the ground. Outside as I peer out the window.

I see a tiny duckling. My heart melts because he's being left behind by his mom and other siblings.

They all crossed the street to the lake and he's left behind. There's a pretty busy semi street he's got to cross.

I open the car door hopping out and I follow him or her making sure he catches up. We cross the street safely. I guard over him as a big red truck zooms by.

I see the lake heading there too. I touch his tush making him go faster and a car zooms by as I gasp , shaking my head.

Disgraceful he could have hit me and the ducky. "I'm naming you Wilber" I confess to him as we get on the grass. I hear a ding go off repeatedly.

"scoot your little tush before I make you into some toilet paper-" I'm cut off with an explosion I hear behind me.

I gasp seeing a cloud of deep dark smoke lift into the air with fire following. The air quickly becomes toxic with the car alarms going off like crazy. My mouth falls open. I barely realize I'm on the floor gasping for air. Pain radiates three out my entire body. It's hot my skin like I've been standing to close to fire.My throat is raw. My stomach feels queasy like I'm gonna vomit.

My ears ring with pain, my eyes water as my vision goes in and out. I swallow looking for the duckling. I see blood dripping down on the grass in front of me. I feel my nose bleeding all over my lips. I look down at my cast on my leg. It's blurry and bloody.my vision is the thing that's blurry.