Tell me more.

Buzzy and I sit on the couch with our newest body art

Buzzy and I sit on the couch with our newest body art. My only body art.

"What color are you eyes?" Buzzy asks me my head tilts in confusion "it's always bothered me there so light they almost look I don't know angelic." He says looking in to my eyes very deeply. I snort with laughter.

"On my birth chart certificate thingy it says hazel but I just say there brown like a really light brown they do kinda look green I suppose." I explain but I typically say there pale brown.

He nods taking a sip of his coke.

"Hey Zen!" I chirp up happily he looks at me "hmm?" He walks a little closer. I pull up my shirt showing him my bellybutton "holy shit that looks sick." He says slightly amazed I grin

"right" I smile "it looks really nice on you Katerina." he says I smile "thanks Oh Buzzy and I got tattoos but it's a little lower" I say gesturing to the sore part on my body.

He chuckles "what's is it?" I shrug pulling down my pants right below my ass cheeks. I show him the name his eyes widened he takes this opportunity to look at my ass and my underwear. Before he shuts his eyes "sorry." He apologizes "If I don't want people looking I shouldn't show them." I shrug. I don't care if he sees my ass I have underwear on.
I remove the plastic the skin is tender "it's my middle name." I say nodding my head. "That looks super cool. I've gotta go but those are awesome." He says I smile waving by I reapply the plastic and sit back down.

I look over the couch hearing the door open it's Colten. He looks angrier than usual mad if you'd say so. I lift up my shirt "I got a bellybutton piercing." I smile cheesiness as I lift up my shirt showing my lower boobs and my stomach.

And the pretty jewelry in my belly.

Colten eyes dart there then lower then to my breast. I smile gleaming he just walks away I roll my eyes. Hoping off the couch I follow him curiously.

He tilts his head to the side knowing I'm following him. He opens his door I look around for a moment catching Buzzy and Zen looking my way with uneasy looks before following him inside.

"You can't go to the club tomorrow." He demands I furrow my brows scrunching up my nose. "Funny, cause that doesn't sound like a compliment about my sexy bellybutton piercing." I insert crossing my arms.

"Katerina." He says my name I sigh "why not?" I ask putting hands on my hips.

"Because I said so." He protest I snicker "that's not a good enough reason as you think it is." I resort pointing a finger at him. Poking his chest on the second you. With a 'screw you' look.

I huff turning around and leaving I head back to the couch Buzzy looks at me confusingly. I just shrug. "So how do you know Bones?" I asks "he did my brothers tattoos." He claims my eyes widened "You have a brother?" I asks slightly excited he nods nimbly. Biting into a crab Rangoon.

"Nic is complicated." He accuses with a sorrow gleam. I press my lips together popping a shrimp in my mouth. "He's with my father in Italy right now. He goes by Hollis."

"You guys don't typically go by your names." I mutter he nods "Mostly because Our dad well you know and our mom was worse."

"Worse than your father who use to abuse you and make you and your brother fight each other?" I stammer he nods "worse." Inhaling "my mother is has verbal aggression, she's intimidating ,manipulative , and she enjoys humiliating others for fun."

"I'm not exactly sure what she would do to Hollis but she would take him out of his room almost every night. He came back different every time." He further explains I swallow.  "he always had it worse since he's the underboss heir." I nod my head "Hollis never spoke to me about it and he hand some serious issues but he was never verbal about it." He implies stabbing his chow main. Sounds like Hollis didn't want Buzzy to be scared of his parents.

But it's like that for everyone he shrugs I look at him alarmed
"even-"

"Even Coltino Everetto Calaveras
De Lombardi" he speaks my eyes avert my gaze. "That's Coltens full name?" I giggle "How mad would be be if I called him Coltino"

"Mad enough to break my fingers." I glance at him tilting my head. "So who's the biggest?" His brows furrow "erm"

My eyes widened knowing what he thinks I meant "mafia" I add "biggest mafia I don't care how big your peniys are." I resort "ohh" he chuckles "Im not sure last Well if your talking region wise in Spain obviously Van Bo Ruciano's I recently spent time with Dante if asking everywhere the Maranzona's because they have airtight alias with the Luciano's who pretty much own Italy."

"Are they in the mafia too?" i ask he shrugs "i dont really know what they do I just know a lot of people are scared of them most likely because there unpredictable.there father is with his sons there young though."

"So come you and Catalina never..." he sighs "Catalina off limits someone made that very clear." he mutter not saying any names "but she was my friend when we were 14 something happened to her and she changed I don't know if it had to do with her moms death or not but one night she was crying her eyes out and then suddenly silence I know it annoyed everyone in the house. But she was grieving her mom had just died. " I swallow feeling uneasy.

"something changed something else happened and she wouldn't tell me what happened I did like her as more then just a friend but I never told her and we stop begin friends before I got to express those feelings." He explains shrugging his shoulders.

I don't think Buzzy loved her Someone who loved someone else would go to the ends of the earth to make sure they felt safe.

But there friendships fell apart before anyone ever got to go to the end of the earth.