Pretty mouth

Stripping in a strip club while Colten there is a no no

He tends to get mad when guys who aren't him slap your butt.

"You think you can run that pretty mouth of your whenever you want?" Colten smirks I gasp acting surprised.

"My mouth is pretty amazing isn't it?" I ask with such fake enthusiasm. "They all thought so." I whisper I twirl my hair between my finger holding my hand over my chest. Like he gave me the best compliment in the world. He snickers.

"We can always make that pretty mouth more useful." He laughs I roll my eyes. "you wouldn't force me like that." I say Colten looks slightly surprised and taken back. He runs his tongue over his bottom lip. His clean shaven face it's always bare I doubt he can grow a mustache.

"You think so?"
He asks almost daringly.

I'm afraid to answer. Yet the words fall out my mouth before I can catch myself.
"i know so. You don't seem like the sexual assault bastard Nigel is." I act confidently. I really need to shut up. But I do know he wouldn't because when we're in the middle of sex I told him it hurt he stopped. Maybe I'm being naive but I trust him enough.

He leans closer to me closing me against the walls and his body my heart thuds as I hold eye contact with him. He knows so much shut about be I rather him not.

"That's not what I meant
Who says I even have to force you at all." he whispers. My lips part. I let out a breath.

"bite me." I scoff grabbing his wrist ready to tear it away from me but I don't make any actions to stop him.

"Don't test me." He tilts my chin upwards with his right hand. his Grey eyes steal a glance at mine. "kiss. my. ass." I bite my lip opening my eyes wider looking innocent.

"Tempting." He pulls my lip down with his thumb roughly parting my lips.my breathing intensifies when I feel his fingers on my thighs.

"Your ass is going to be seven shades of red after that little stunt." The moment with Trent possibly or the moment earlier today when I decided to strip ass naked in the strip club which I was just making sure it lived up to its name.

Oh boy he was mad when those guys started getting all touchy freely with me. Ellio to be specific. He clearly Dislikes him or he wouldn't offer to kill him.

I don't think Colten truly hates anyone he just dislikes them and that's a good enough reason to kill someone in Coltens twisted mind.

"I'm a stripper Colten I'm supposed to strip."
Maybe not ass naked but I was feeling confident. And he sure liked it.

He leans to my head biting my bottom lip. A moan slips out of me. God fucking damnit my body seems to can't find anything better to do the betray me. My back is pressed against the wall.

My clench my thighs aroused. His hot breath I open my legs feeling fingers touch my underwear my legs part feeling three fingers gently rubbing my core threw my underwear apply pressure in the right spots to get my knees weak.

I crush my hand into a fist letting a delicate moan slip threw. His fast movements give me no time to think his hand moved my underwear to the side. shoving a finger inside me making me wince. I whimper muffled on his shoulder to suppress the moans leaving my mouth.

"Do you wanna cum?" He whispers his another hand slides in my hair massaging my scalp in his tight grip. I nod my head on his shoulder as he continues to rub my hair gently but fucks me with his fingers roughly.

I moan his name breathless my legs wobble. He kisses my head "of course I think your mouth is pretty. I mean nothing can compare to those beautiful eyes." he mutters against my ear his fingers leave my pussy he grabs my cheek placing his middle finger in my mouth I suck on it swirling my tongue around his finger as I taste the slightly sticky juice on his finger he pulls his finger in and out my mouth.

"So your gonna be a good girl for now on?" He asks I nod my head feeling brainless it's atrocious. I gag as his fingers go deeper. once he pulls his fingers out my lips. I'm totally lying. He looks appreciative of my submissiveness.

"Get on your knees." keeping my gaze on his cold hurting eyes. I tilt my head. Not a simple gesture but a command. I grin I press a soft kiss to his lips before pulling away

"Not a chance."

I'm almost offended he thinks I'm that easy.
Now in his defense before I was that easy.

——————————————————-
I look around the dark club it reeks of alcohol. You know if they weren't paying us for attention they clearly aren't getting from there wives this would be considered taking advantage of someone. Which is wrong and I think.

I walk on stage
I swing my legs around the pole tossing my head back the black stripper outfit tight on my body I blink a few times my hair slaps my in the face I hear the degrading names I roll my eyes. Half of them don't even bother to take of their wedding ring.

I twirl I spin 'I lick' the pole of course my tongue doesn't actually touch it this poke is filthy. Girls rub their cooters all over it.

I walk back to the main club a hand grips my arm I think my bone is going to snap. I whine. "Ouchhh! Let go that hurts." I whine as I'm shoved in to a room I keep my balance my head goes hazy.

I brought into a room it's dark I thrust myself away from the grip the was holding me I can sense other people in the room the light turns on a dark blue I look around it's hard to tell I think that's Colten and that one's Nigel that's probably Dallas and Floyd the rest have got me flushed.

"Today we're gonna be taught a lesson." Nigel speaks up I step back and gasp when I hit another body he grips my arms to "what is this fifth grade." Dallas resorts arms grip my body together holding me in place a very strong man I don't recognize. "Ow." I whimper "please stop." I say the pain in my arm peddling blood circulation cutting off.

"Your father wants a ruthless capo." Nigel continues to speak as I complain about the mistreatment of my body.

"And what's this got to do with her?" Colten asks he may or may not be talking about me. "Well technically nothing we just need a lab rat and Buzzy is driving to Vitellio right now."

"Dante?" Dallas asks "of course" he inmplies. I gulp parting my lips "fucking Spanish mafia" the guy holding me mutters.

"What a potty mouth you have. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" I mumble jokingly a crossing my arms he jerks my arm out.

I grimace at his voice. I try to pull away "let me go." I order thrusting out his grip into another person "fuck!" I scream in frustration.

"This might sting." He whispers A stab jolts in my neck a cry ripples threw me as tears blind me eyes more my eyes get dreary with as it becomes a struggle to keep them open. My legs buckle as I fall into the arms of the first guy who caught me. My feet kick instill my whole body goes limp my eyes shut.