Worried full inside of me as she said that, what the hell is she talking about? And what the f*** is she does she mean by that?

She sighed again before continuing. "You know how I been feeling sick lately?"

I nodded too nervous to speak.

"Well... at the airport something went inside my head about what could it possibly be." She said. "I didn't want to tell you at first since I wanted to be sure, do you remember what I said last night."

I nodded again.

"What I brought.." she gulps before saying. " And what I had to be sure about before telling you." She gulps again. "Whether or not I'm pregnant and that I brought three pregnancy test just to make sure."

I stare at her? In shock! Umm what, did she just said what I think she said?

Belly? Pregnant? Or she might not be? If she is pregnant I will honestly be the happiest guy and will not be needing time to think about or think it is too soon. In my head we have been together for two years. Why on earth would I think it's too soon.

But now I know that there is a possibility that she's telling me she took pregnancy test and that it was telling me that she's not pregnant.. oddly enough I feel disappointed and that I know I will tell her that it's okay we can wait to have kids when we're ready to have kids it would happen.

Belly then pulled out from under her sit. She said "This is the first pregnancy test I took."

She hands it to me, I saw it was positive and my heart did a summer sought and a happy grin on my face.

Then Belly pulled out an another one. "This.. this is the second one I took."

She hands me the second one and it was negative and just like that my heart sank and my grinned faded.

Then she pulled out the third and last one out and my heart starts beating as fast as possible, this one was it, the one that breaks the tie.

"This— this one was the last one I took." She says as she hands it to me.

And when I saw that it was positive my heart once again my heart did a summer sought and my grinned turns into the big smile that I'm pretty sure my face will crack.

I look up at Belly excitedly, only to find that she still looks nervous.

And as she stood up, she said. "And again if you need time to think I completely understand—"

I quickly stood up and put my hands on her shoulders to comfort her.

"Isabel, breathe," I told her as she what she was told. "while you were telling me that you took three pregnancy tests and that you thought that I will be thinking it was too soon... all that was running through my head was that... in my head we been together for two years, there is absolutely nothing that was going through my mind that I thought it was too soon."

That seemed to put some eased into her.

"Really?" She asked, looking like she was going to smile.

"Really." I said as I nodded, that caused her to smile.

We then kissed gently. All night we spent the entire day, having fun and me being extra protective of her and our baby. And I held her tightly as if I let her go from one second.

Something was will happen to her and our little one.

__________________________________________
                            Belly POV

He was like that the entire time while we were in Spain and San Francisco.

Don't get me wrong, we did actually enjoy our time in both places and we took lots and lots of pictures.

But something tells me that he will be like that during the whole pregnancy and somehow I was surprisingly okay with that.

We been back at the condo for one week now and we had our first sonogram Monday.

I didn't tell my family yet but we will, we just need to find the perfect time and place and they all need to be in a good mood. Especially mom.. and the last thing we need is Jere acting when he find out me and Conrad are moving in together.

A repeat of that and he losing Kendall because of his reaction to me and Conrad going to have a baby.

No thank you.

And hey, we're going to cousins tomorrow, that would be the perfect place.