The End

Thank you so much for reading this guys, and I hope you all love reading it as much as I love writing it. I love writing and creating stories, it's like my escape from the real world. So I want to continue creating stories for you guys. So tell me if you have any ideas.

Other than that, this has been one hell of a roller coaster, so happy you came along for the ride. It was hectic, chaotic, slow, but it brought joy in the end and that's what matters the most.

So thank you for reading Dark Love.

And here's a new story that I hope you would also love. It's a Changjin story and it's called Play With Fire.

~like to watch the castles burnThese golden ashes turn to dirt~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

~like to watch the castles burn
These golden ashes turn to dirt~

Prince Hwang Hyunjin and Prince Seo Changbin are the sons of the 2 kings who are sworn enemies. The Kingdom of the Sun and the Kingdom of the Moon have had many wars, blood has been shed, and chaos rains upon them both.

One year, when coincidentally, Hyunjin and Changbin take part in another war between the two kingdoms, they see each other for the first time. One has a sword to their stomach, and one has a dagger to their neck.

The question being, if they're going to give into temptations, or will they suffer in silence.

---

"I'm supposed to hate you." He said as fingers brushed his luscious locks behind his ear.

"I know, I should hate you too." The other said, caressing his hands.

"This is so wrong." He said, looking into the others' eyes.

"Then why does it feel so right?"

---

"I'll protect you."

"How the fuck are you supposed to protect me? Our families are literally at fucking war."

"I will find a way, even if it's the last thing I do."

"It better not be."

●●●

I hope you check it out, I'm very excited to write it and the prologue is already out.

Thanks again. Love you guys❤️