13) Make Up

Chan dropped Felix off home and left. He said goodnight to him and nothing more. Honestly Chan didn't think about how much Felix might hurt from his actions. A person can't help who they fall for and Chan couldn't blame Felix for his feelings.

He just needed to be more considerate. Felix was his best friend and loosing him would break Chan. He already lost one person he loved, he couldn't bare another.

Another day had gone by. It was 10am when Hyunjin decided to raid Felix's house. The ravenette was on his sofa with a cup of coffee as he had just woken up about half an hour ago, when the long red head came in, still having a key.

"Uhhh, good morning to you too?" Felix said questioningly as Hyunjin was all pouty and sulky when he came and sat beside Felix.

"I hate him. I fucking hate him." Hyunjin said and Felix put his coffee down.

"Who? Changbin?" Felix asked and Hyunjin nodded.

"No you don't, you're just pissed." Felix said sighing. This won't last long. They made up a day after their last fight.

"Get this. Just this morning the company called with a so called request, which was clearly an order by the way, that they want Changbin to publicly date this girl because there's too many rumours going around that he's gay, which he is." Hyunjin began explaining.

"Fans think he's dating me, which he is, because they saw us walking together in the park like a week ago. And the company didn't like that. Now they're saying that if Changbin has dating scandals, they have to he with a girl." Hyunjin said and continued pouting with his arms crossed.

"Wow. First of all, that's fucked up. Second, what did Changbin say?" Felix asked.

"He didn't reply. He said he'd think and tell them in a few days. And then to me he said he might have to do it to keep me safe, because apparently his fans are mostly girls and him dating a guy can put me in danger." Hyunjin sounded angry and Felix felt so bad for him.

"Jinnie, come here." Felix said pulling Hyunjin into a hug and stroking his hair.

"I didn't fucking sign up for this." Hyunjin said and a single tear fell from his eyes. Felix kept hugging him until he felt Hyunjin was calm enough.

"Want some hot chocolate? With marshmallows?" Felix asked.

"Does it come with a Jisung?" Hyunjin asked and Felix giggled.

"Of course it does. I'll call him." Felix said leaving Hyunjin on the sofa who lied down. Felix called Jisung and told him there was an emergency and to get his ass over to his house right now.

By the time Felix made 3 hot chocolates, even though it was only 11am, Jisung was here. He had a schedule actually, he needed to record something today but just told Chan that he couldn't make it. Chan was a little annoyed but let it go.

"My baby, I'm here." Jisung announced as he went over to Hyunjin and hugged him. Felix also coming in with their drinks.

"I haven't broken up with him, why are you acting like this?" Hyunjin asked. He explained everything to Jisung once more.

"I'm sorry our company is like that. If we could terminate our contract we would, but we kinda can't without paying a huge fine." Jisung said and Hyunjin shook his head.

"Its not you're fault." Hyunjin said and smiled sadly.

Hyunjin was only this sad because he always dreamed that his boyfriend would take him all kinds of places for dates, kiss him in public, hold his hand and wrap his arms around him if it was too cold. He also dreamed that on new years, his boyfriend would take him to the highest bridge in Seoul and kiss him in the snow when the clock struck 12.