16) The Mall

Changbin and Felix got to the studio, and Felix was confused about why Changbin would bring him back here. Unless Chan went home and isn't here anymore. He hoped so anyway.

Changbin opened the door and let Felix in. The ravenette saw Jisung talking and laughing around with Chan, and that just confused him more.

"Hey Lixie." Jisung said when seeing his twin. Felix didn't really have any words, though.

"So, we're just gonna go." Jisung said, pushing Changbin out of the room and leaving closing the door.

"Ya! What the hell?" Felix said, turning around to see a closed door.

"Can we talk?" Chan asked, and Felix sighed. He didn't really have much of a choice since apparently Jisung just locked the door from the outside from the sound of it.

"Dont really has a choice. What do you want?" Felix asked, crossing his arms.

"I'm really sorry, Felix, and I know I probably don't deserve your forgiveness, but I really am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Chan apologised, and Felix's eyes softened a bit, just a bit.

"Why would you? Knowing how I feel? I mean, I know I said forget you even know, but this is not what I meant." Felix said, rolling his eyes and eventually sitting down.

"I was drunk and a little high. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. I hate myself for ever hurting you like that." Chan said in guilt, looking down.

"No, Chan, don't ever hate yourself. I'm just being stupidly childish." Felix said. He hated it when Chan said he hated himself. He shouldn't.

"You're not. I understand why you would hurt. And I made it worse, so, forgive me?" Chan asked. He didn't have his hopes up, but he could ar least ask.

"On one condition." Felix said, and Chan's eyes lit up.

"Anything." He replied, and Felix was thinking.

"I get your bike for a week." Felix said with an evil grin, and Chan didn't like it. He might've only had the bike for a short time, but that bike was his baby.

"You don't even have a licence." Chan argued.

"I'm planning on getting one." Felix said back, and Chan narrowed his eyes.

"When?" Chan asked, and Felix shrugged.

"I'm planning to sign up today since I'm going shopping with Hannie." Felix said, and Chan had no way of getting out of this. He really wanted Felix's forgiveness.

"When, and only when, you have a licence, I will give it to you, a week only." Chan gave in, and Felix silently cheered.

"Then I forgive you. You fucking asshole." Felix added with a sickeningly sweet smile.

"I deserve that." Chan accepted.

"You really do. I've been waiting so long to say that to you." Felix said and giggled. Chan loved seeing him like that. Happy.

"I'm really sorry Lixie." Chan said once more.

"I know. Its okay." Felix assured and put his hand on Chan's that was resting on the sofa beside him. Chan smiled and nodded.

They decided to go find the others and left the studio together. They headed to the dance studio where Felix saw them and they were still there.

Felix and Chan walked in to find Hyunjin and Jisung still having fun dancing to Shout Out by Enhypen, while Changbin just sat back on his phone and watching the two at the same time.

"Changbin said I love you to Hyunjin a while ago and they still haven't talked about it." Felix informed Chan and his eyes widened.

"He really said it?" Chan asked and Felix nodded.