8) Torturous Past

⚠️ mentions of suicide⚠️

●●●

"Hey guys." Said a voice they hadn't heard in so long and were so happy to hear.

"Lixie." Jisung shouted and threw himself on Felix making him stumble back.

"Hi Sungie." Felix sad laughing at his twin and hugging him back.

"We saw each other literally yesterday." Felix said to Jisung sitting down with him.

"Yeah 24 hours ago." Jisung said rolling his eyes. Felix giggled and got himself a drink.

And just like that everything was normal, as normal as it could get actually. Its been a month, each and every single one of them have been fighting battles hoping to win.

Felix and Chan, well they're obvious. Felix decided that if Chan was going to treat him like his little brother, then that's who he was going to be. Chan had been busy with music. But also fighting off the flashbacks of horror in his head that kept resurfacing.

Changbin and Hyunjin had been fighting battles too. They loved being with other, Changbin was sure he was falling in love with the red head, but Hyunjin started to seriously despise the hiding.

For Changbin's sake, he kept quiet. He really liked Changbin and loved being with him, but the hiding was getting to him.

Minho and Jisung were perfectly fine actually. They had no ongoing battles right now. They were happy and none of them minded the hiding. Minho understood why it was necessary and it wasn't important to him, only Jisung was.

And Seungmin and Jeongin. Though they only recently met, it was obvious they had a liking towards each other. Whenever he was asked though, Seungmin would deny any feeling towards the younger and call everyone insane.

Back to Felix and Chan, Chan never fully figured out Jisung's words and simply ignored them. That was a month ago. And he never thought about it again.

"How did you like the song?" Felix asked Hyunjin who blushed a little. It wasn't visible due to the club lights though.

"It was amazing. Sad but beautiful." Hyunjin said, his arm around his boyfriend.

Thats another thing. Changbin released the song he had written for Hyunjin, Sorry I love you was a huge success. He never released it with the album a month ago, intead it was a racha record.

"I was suppose to release it without you knowing how I felt but that kinda failed. And you found out." Changbin said playfully.

"You're the one who let me wander around your house and left the door to your studio open. That's on you." Hyunjin defended and everyone laughed. Their bickering would never come to an end.

"Where's Chan?" Felix asked and everyone suddenly went quiet.

"Okay this is bullshit. I only asked where he was, I don't care less what he's doing, he's still my best friend." Felix said rolling his eyes getting tired of everyone walking on eggshells around him.

"We know Lix, we just don't know how exactly you feel now after y'know, everything." Hyunjin said.

"I'm fine. If he wants to treat me like his younger brother, then that's what I'll act like. His brother. I'm done with whatever I felt for him." Felix said and no one could say anything that wouldn't hurt Felix.

"He's piled up in work. He's barely left home, I mean even though we released a new album like last month, he's so determined to finish some song demos he's apparently had for years." Changbin finally answered Felix's question.

Dark Love - Chanlixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें