18) Finally Mine

Chan kissed him like his life depended on it, Felix knew he wasn't drunk since he had no drinks, so he wasn't hallucinating Chan kissing him. But nevertheless, he kissed him back.

After all this time, Chan finally kissed him and Felix kissed him back with everything he had. Felix's hands fisted Chan's shirt and Chan had one hand on Felix's waist, the other on his neck pulling him impossibly closer.

Chan pried his mouth open and Felix moaned as Chan explored his mouth with his tongue. The sounds Felix elicited made Chan kiss him harder making Felix's legs jelly, Chan was thankfully holding him up.

They eventually needed air and pulled away, but they still remained so close Felix could feel Chan's breath as they panted. Chan joined their foreheads and they attempted to catch their breaths.

"Mind explaining what that was?" Felix finally asked after 5 minutes of silence. His voice was like a whisper, soft and quiet.

Felix was still against the wall, his head thrown back against it, and his hands still on Chan's chest, Chan's head was on Felix's shoulder and his hands holding his from falling.

"That, was me giving in to you. I had to hide how I felt about you and it was torture. Then watching you dance with some guy was killing me and here we are." Chan explained not moving from his position. His voice was the same as Felix's, whispered and soft.

"Took you long enough." Felix mumbled, and Chan lightly chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm an idiot." Chan replied, and Felix refrained from making a sarcastic remark right now.

"I'm sorry, forgive me?" Chan asked, standing up straight and looking Felix in the eyes.

"For what?" Felix replied.

"For everything. Hiding from you, making you believe I felt nothing. All of it." Chan said, and Felix looked down to their intertwined hands and smiled.

"On one condition." Felix said.

"Last time you said that, I remember agreeing to forger your feelings." Chan said sceptically.

"Yeah, well, you have a lot to be sorry for." Felix said.

"Okay, fine, what is it?" Chan asked.

"You never hide anything from me ever again, that includes lying." Felix said, looking up to Chan.

"I can do that." Chan said, smiling widely and leaning down to kiss Felix again. They both smiled into the kiss, happy beyond reason.

Felix had his arms around Chan's neck, and Chan's one hand was behing Felix's neck and the other on his waist. Felix honestly felt like he was dreaming, that this was just a figment of him imagination, but no, it was real. 

Chan didn't think about consequences in that moment, all he thought was that Felix was finally in his arms as he held his small fragile frame. Nothing else mattered to Chan in that moment.

Chan pushed Felix harder to the wall, the impact making Felix moan, Chan kissed him harder as if Felix was his only salvation and he'd been starved for months. Felix was no different, except he'd been starved for years.

"Felix I found out who-" They were interrupted when Hyunjin ran over to Felix to tell him he found out who framed him for the drugs.

Felix and Chan broke apart, they didn't part from each other though and just stared at Hyunjin.

"Oh. My. God." Hyunjin said slowly backing up with a mischievous smirk.

"Hyunjin." Felix said in a warning tone and came closer to him but Hyunjin kept backing up.