19) The Break Up

The next morning, Felix awoke with a smile on his face. He kept thinking that yesterday must have been a dream, but then he checked his phone, and nope, it wasn't. He still couldn't wrap his head around it.

He got to the club around 11am, it didn't open until 12, and that's when all the employees came, and things started to get ready. Felix, however, needed to come in a little earlier today because he was expecting Suga's men.

Suga called him at 9 a.m., saying that he sent some people to get the alcohol out of there. Suga would keep it in storage for him until Felix had the police off his back. Perfect timing, too. Changbin's cop friend said that the two cops who came by would have a warrant by 5 pm. today.

There was a knock on the door, Felix was here alone, and he went to open it, and it revealed 3 guys. They all looked his age or older. They had stoic faces and looks that could kill. One of them had a full sleeve of tattoos, 1 had pink candy floss coloured hair, and 1 had piercing green eyes. Each had features that made them stand out.

"Lee Felix?" The one with the pink hair asked, and Felix just nodded.

"Suga sent us. We're here for the alcohol." Said the one with the tattoos.

"Yeah, sure. Follow me." Felix said, letting them in and locking the door behind them again.

"I'm Jimin." Said the pink haired one.

"I'm Jungkook." Said the tatted one.

"That's Taehyung. But he doesn't talk much." Jimin said, pointing to the one with green eyes.

"I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to tell me your real names." Felix said, leading the 3 to the back.

"Normally, yeah. But Suga said we can trust you and that you're a close friend of the Agust Mafia." Jimin said.

"The alcohol is here. What are you planning to do?" Felix said, pointing to the dozens of crates of unopened alcohol.

"We'll take them out the back, y'know security cameras and stuff at the front, then we'll keep them in our own storage until you're in the clear and we'll deliver them back to you." Jimin explained. He took his phone out and called someone.

"Yeah, bring the van to the back. There are cameras up front." He said before hanging up and turning to Felix.

"Great. I'll call Suga when I get the cops off my back." Felix said.

In around 30 minutes, the 3 had loaded every crate into their van, bid goodbye to Felix, and left, with one small sentence.

"Club looks great, expect us sometimes." Jungkook said and finally left.

It was 12:30 by the time they had left. Felix needed to open up. He was supposed to open half an hour ago.

He opened the place up, and some of his employees were waiting outside. It was time for work. They'd prepare the place for tonight, so Felix left them to it and headed home. He was glad knowing his club would be saved after all.

Felix's phone started ringing, and he smiled at the caller ID. Chan. He picked up.

"Morning." Felix said.

"It's afternoon, and besides, I've been up since like 6am." Chan replied. He was working and decided to call the younger.

"I forgot about your insomnia." Felix teased. He was in the kitchen making some coffee.

"What have you been doing all morning?" Chan asked. He just wanted to hear Felix's voice.

"Well, I just sent all my beloved alcohol off to the Agust Mafia, I'm apparently a close friend of the Mafia now, which surprised me. They're gonna keep it in storage until the cops get off my back." Felix explained.