14) Feelings?

Mind drowning in alcohol, feeling every beat of the music blaring through his ears was a feeling that was very much needed at this moment. Felix felt high, he probably was actually since Jisung made him do weed, but that's not the point.

Felix was dancing with Hyunjin, Jisung and Jeongin. The other 4 were sitting in the VIP area as usual. Minho, Hyunjin and Jeongin didn't have to work today so win win situation for them.

It was 12am and the guys decided to get together and have fun again since they haven't in a while. Seungmin and Jeongin had officially joined their friend group.

It had also been a week and Changbin and Hyunjin were okay. They were stronger than ever and hopefully would be okay. Changbin also came up with a plan. He was thinking of taking Hyunjin abroad somewhere away from prying eyes and being publicly together with him. He was hoping that would make things a little better on Hyunjin's side.

Why was Felix drowning in alcohol though? Chan. Obviously. He came to the club dressed like a fucking sin and Felix couldn't do anything about it and it pissed him off. He wore a white tank top, black leather pants and a red and white jacket, along with some necklaces to pull it all together. (Picture at the top) 

It was okay though. Really. Felix would be okay. In fact, all the alcohol made him forget he can't have Chan, so it's okay. It will be okay.

Chan on the other hand had some.... difficulties. Ever since he and Felix went out that day, he's stopped looking at Felix like a brother. I know how it sounds, the man's an asshole, he realised that, a little too late. But he got there.

Felix was still his best friend and Chan's past stops him from doing anything. Chan was scared. Of commitment to be honest, but also he couldn't ruin his friendship with Felix like that.
He hated it, he didn't want to feel this way.

He stood up and went to the balcony looking over the club. He spotted Felix laughing and dancing with Hyunjin looking so happy. That might be the alcohol and drugs, but at least he was happy. He was dancing so beautifully, he was a dance major in college after all.

His moves were sensual and alluring, and they screamed talented. Chan's mind went ablaze, he imagined it was him dancing with Felix, his hands on his waist, back to front, Felix's arms around his neck as he danced to Chan's own songs.

Yeah.... Chan needed to sit the fuck down. Felix was a friend, that's it. Even if he became more, he was too good, too pure for him. He would never be able to handle Chan. Not just that, he wouldn't be able to handle all the hate he may possibly get from Chan's fans. His last boyfriend couldn't, look how that ended.

Chan would forever blame himself. He killed his ex. That was on him. No matter how much everyone tried to convince him otherwise, he wouldn't listen. Chan couldn't have the same happening to Felix.

"You're staring." Minho suddenly said from beside him startling Chan.

"And its very obvious." Changbin said from the other side of him, startling again. Was he so occupied he didn't realise the 2 were right there? Damn it.

"No I'm not." Chan said rolling his eyes.

"Sure, and I'm not even your manager who's also your friend." Seungmin said sarcastically from beside Minho.

"Still a brother?" Changbin asked, Chan couldn't answer though, he needed to ask himself that question first.

"Maybe not so much anymore." Chan still answered. He knew he wasn't much of a brother anymore, he couldn't be, that he was sure of.

"Thank fuck. I really thought we'd have to beat some sense into you." Minho said with his hand on Chan's shoulder who just glared at him.

"Whatever. Still a friend though." Chan said and everyone groaned.