21) The Gala

2 days later, and it was 7pm, as always, the club was packed, and it was business as usual. Except today was a little more busy as Felix had the club booked out for a party tomorrow, so workers were preparing for tomorrow as well as today.

Apparently, there's some CEO who wants to throw a charity gala, and they chose the club as their venue.

Felix was walking around making sure everything was running smoothly when he noticed 3 people come in at the entrance. He smiled widely when he recognised them and went straight to them.

"Welcome to Taste, gentlemen." Felix said. The 2 smiled, and the third one just subtly and greeted him back.

"It's quite amazing to see it open." The pink haired, Jimin said.

Jungkook did say Felix should expect them soon. He just didn't know how soon.

"Well, I'm glad you're impressed. Follow me, and allow me to introduce you to some of the best people in my life." Felix said, leading them to the stairs to the VIP area.

"Well, any friend of Lee Felix's is a friend of ours, and more importantly, Suga's." Jungkook said, smiling.

They walked up the stairs, and Felix saw everyone lounging around drinking, Changbin wasn't here for obvious reasons, and Jisung somehow convinced Hyunjin to come tonight. Jeongin was on a break, but Minho was still working. He would introduce them later.

"Firstly, this is Chan, my boyfriend. That's Jisung, Jeongin, Hyunjin, and Seungmin. There are 2 more people. However, they aren't here right now." Felix introduced.

There was chorus of hi's and hello's as the 5 greeted them, getting nods in return.

"Guys, this Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung. These are the guys who are keeping my alcohol safe for me." Felix said and offered the 3 a seat.

The 3 sat down and ordered some drinks. It seemed everyone got along amazingly, so Felix was glad. Felix was sat with Chan, obviously, but wasn't drinking much since technically he was working.

"Stop glaring at them." Felix had to whisper to Chan, who's had his eyes trained on Jimin.

"As soon as he stops eye fucking you." Chan mumbled back and Felix rolled his eyes.

"Jealous are we? You didn't seem to care when I would get checked out at least 40 times in this club." Felix said and Chan finally took his eyes off Jimin who was still oblivious and was engaged in a conversation with Jisung and Hyunjin.

"That's because you're mine now, and I want you all to myself." Chan said kissing his neck and sqeezing Felix's thigh harder where his hand had been resting this entire time.

"You can chill Chan, he has a boyfriend, fiance actually. And the other 2, if you care, are in a relationship with each other." Felix explained, and honestly that made Chan feel a little better.

"Who's his fiance?" Chan asked.

"Suga." Felix said casually getting a drink like what he said didn't shook Chan like crazy.

"So, Jimin is like mafia royalty? You couldn't have told me sooner?" Chan whisper-yelled and Felix giggled.

"What? Wanted to make sure you don't piss off the wrong people? You're fine, we're friends now." Felix said indicating to the 3 newcomers and himself.

"We should get going Felix, we have business to attend to, I'm sure you would know." Jimin said and the 4 stood.

"Of course. Give Suga my regards." Felix said.

"Will do. See you round." And with that they left.

"I can't belive we just met the mafia." Hyunjin said still processing how he was talking to literal mafia royalty.