"No you don't. Cry about it, bud."

"That's it! Anger him without your powers." Nat says. That could work.

I look around for a way to annoy the man, a way that does not involve hurting him before Hulk takes control, preferably. Then, looking at the space between the ground we're on and the land going up, I find my solution. I push him down.

"You enjoyed that a little too much, didn't you?" My girlfriend says with a look that clearly says she's onto me.

"What was I supposed to say? Oops?" She rolls her eyes and kisses me.

That's when Hulk arrives next to us, roaring. "Mean." He shouts angrily.

"Sorry big guy." Nat mumbles.

"It got you didn't it?" She glares my way, while he just huffs. "Can you get us up there, please?" I request shyly.

The green giant extends his hands for us to hop on and places us on his back, the second we grab his hair to hold ourselves steady, he's in the air, and let me tell you a Hulk ride is frightening.

I'm magically on the flying part of Sokovia trying to recover from what just happened and notice Nat already on her 2 feet. How did she do that?

"I really hope this makes je sais even." Nat jokes, a little scared." Agreed.

The beast grunts. "Now go show the world how kind you really are." I encourage, still trying to catch my breath and hear the green guy jumping away.

"Come on, we gotta be heroes too." My girlfriend says, while helping me up.

"Coming!" I answer as she runs away, how is she so fast!?

Nat's POV:

As soon as we arrive in the fighting zone, robots show up to attack us. I'm quick to defend myself, with my electric batons, my girlfriend was kind and smart enough to bring those for the 2 of us.

Our pace slows down a bit, but we still manage to arrive to the team's location quite fast and come across the Cap and the Maximoff girl. I notice Y/N tensing up slightly as she arrives. I can feel her nerves about it too.

"Rogers." I greet.

"Romanoff, glad y-"

"Is that my jacket?" I realize when I notice the clothing is a bit too much alike mine. I get my answer once I look between my girlfriend and the teenager who both look away shyly.

"She's with us." Cap states.

"Still doesn't explain the jacket." I argue, crossing my arms and enjoying both women's reactions.

Clint arrives right as Steve moves on. "Fighting these robots is getting us nowhere."

"The air is getting thin, if we go much higher, people will start dropping." Clint states.

"There are people in the city still hiding." Y/N warns.

Roger's looks at the young Sokovian. "Move 'em out. Barton."

"I got her six." My best friend confirms, jogging away with the girl.

"And us?" I ask.

"We fight robots."

"Today?" The speedster suggests as he arrives. "We fight robots today? Or is next month better for you?" The boy teases, before zooming away as fast as he arrived... I like him.

We leave in the same direction as Pietro, arriving in front of a building where a ton of civilians are, Thor protecting them. Most of our fight consists of protecting those people and we're gaining terrain.

That's until the og version of Ultron shows up and flies away with Thor. That slows our success a bit. A lot, we're losing terrain now.

"We're all clear here." Barton announces calmly.

"We are not clear. We are very not clear!" Steve replies for the 3 of us as he throws his shield through metal monsters and Y/N and I are back to back, meeting a new Ultron every time one collapses to the ground.

"All right, coming to you." He announces nonchalantly, I don't think the archer heard the urgency in Steve's tone.

Y/N and I finally manage to get out of the circle of enemies we were in and earn a little more freedom of movement as we fight.

"Romanoff." Rogers shouts, throwing his shield in the bit before me.

"Thanks!" I throw one of my electric sticks in an incoming enemy, protect myself from a second robot with the shield before hitting the metal being with it.

As Cap gets closer, I gently throw his shield in the air so he catches it mid way and splits my last opponent in half with it.

I look around to make sure no Ultrons are left and see Y/N still against 2 of them. So I take back the Cap's weapons from his hands and throw it into one of the head.

The woman shocks the last enemy of the wave and comes back to us with the shield as I retrieve the weapon I threw.

"Have you noticed that every time we face a world threat I can't use my powers? 'Cause I picked up on that and it's pretty fucking annoying." She comments, making me smile.

"Did anyone ever tell I, you have a weird timing, hon?"

"Sam complained to you, didn't he?" She plays along.

Steve starts jogging to the civilians right after her sentence, so we follow and I feel Y/N using her powers to reassure them while Rogers and I try to help them get to the safest spot on this flying rock.

A/N: Here's this week's chapter guys! Hope you enjoyed it. I'm curious, do y'all think I'll kill Pietro or not...? Anygays, have a great week and see yaaaaaaaaa :)