Dangerous night

Y/N's POV:

Natalie, Stark and I went our separate ways after our plan, my part is easy enough; I do everything in my power to evacuate people.

So as soon as I arrived at the expo, I describe the situation to the security guards and they seem to get it as they start to evacuate the seats from behind so Hammer doesn't see. -Sadly, I did see his entrance, though, and it was painful to watch.-

Approximately 15 minutes later, Iron Man lands on the stage, behind the crowd's support. He speaks with Hammer and colonel Rhodes before the drones start to shoot at him. I simply think the drones can actually do way more than 'say hello'.

I see Justin in the middle of the remaining crowd trying to go backstage. I follow him and see Pepper Potts and...Natalie!?

"What are you doing! Your part of the plan was stay safe and also...oh yeah! Stay safe!!!" I almost yell at her.

"There would be nothing unsafe If Iron Man wasn't there! So, please, please, go away, go away. I got this in hand." He says like he got nothing in control.

"Oh have you now!?" Pepper shots back

"Yes! In fact if your guy hadn't showed up, this wouldn't be happening! Now please go away, thank you!" He repeats but louder and more angrily.

Natalie who had stayed silent in the back since the beginning, didn't say more and pushed Hammer against the desk harshly holding his arm in his back.

"WHO'S BEHIND THIS!? VANKO!? IS IT VANKO?? WHERE'S HE!?!?" She yelled at him and I was scared, for a a second I thought I peed in my pants, but since I wasn't the one threatened, I could find it fucking hot.

"Y-yes it's Iv-Ivan Vanko, he-he's at my facility ro-room 2-O-4." He says like a hurt little puppy.

"I'm gonna pretend this never happened because it was fully deserved" I say as Natalie release him and almost instantly disappear out of my sight. I get to catch up with her "wait, wait, wait."

"What!?" She says turning to me sounding very annoyed. Wait, no, she won't go there?

"What was that!!" I ask in disbelief.

"Self-defense." She brushes off starting to walk away.

"Ok... and I hope you're not going at Hammer's facility just because you know self-defense" I say and her face drops answering me with a complete silence. " Right Rushman!?" I continue a bit louder growing worry.

"I'll be fine Anderson! Don't worry about me! Oh and don't you dare follow me or I'll scare the shit out of you, I saw your face when I had Hammer in a armbar." She says smirking while walking away. Can't believe she just convinced me! I'm fucking crazy, but at the same time I get this feeling that she'll be more than fine.

As I'm on my way back, a drone attacks me and I try to shoot him but nothing happens, I dodge it a few times, but my powers aren't really useful on a non-living thing. Stark then saves me last second, thanks.

When I'm coming back to Justin and Pepper I hear. "Step aside. Step Aside!" As he finally does so, I realize she's on the phone with N.Y.P.D.

"Miss Potts, you can tell them the suspect 'Justin Hammer' is being arrested by officer Anderson badge number 7-O-2 . Also, put an arrest order on Captain Olsen." I say strictly

"You heard that?" The business woman asks to the other line of the phone, then nodding "They're asking charges of arrest for both suspects." She says after a few seconds.

"Mister Hammer is arrested for;
- Endangerment of human life
- Illegal experiments
- Fraud on multiple degrees
- police force obstruction
- Complicity on a jail bail out
- Complicity of murder
- Kidnapping
Mister Hammer, You have the right to remain silent, you may consider your list of accusations grow along the way. You can also call a lawyer, if cash isn't your thing and I seriously doubt it, a lawyer can be given to you" I say putting the cuffs on his wrists.