Fight.

Y/N's POV:

"Everyone! Hands in the air, you're all under arrest! If resistance is shown, we will shoot!" Our forces yell as they deploy themselves

Though it isn't very efficient, only 2 young members respect the order, the integers jumping on their weapon to mercilessly shoot at us.

We, relatively quickly, manage to stop all the threats in this room before any lethal damage is given, all the enemies down and still breathing. They all got sho in the shoulders or legs, like aimed, luckily

New problem is that even if the younger boys surrendered, the little brats didn't exactly give up on their team. They still activated an alarm through the whole building officially signaling our presence.

We instinctively separated into 3 groups, one staying with the massive gang of opponents we just neutralized and making sure they don't escape while the 2 others take care of the goons left, all scattered in the building.

As the team I'm leading walks in line, we cross empty rooms, well, most are empty. Sometimes there's 1 or 2 guys, we handle like nothing, leaving one of us to bring them back to the first team.

The South and East part - Our part - of the building's inspection is almost finished. We actually are in a long boring corridor - Barely more than 5 feet large - It's very end leading to the last room of our section. Then the only door at the end of the hallway opens, before we can reach it, the 5 remaining members of the team - Including myself- met with a group of about 10 of these criminals. Shit.

We didn't have time to raise our guns that they were instantly attacking us, leaving no choice but hand-to-hand combat to escape this.

A man launched himself towards me, running and tackling me, face in the wall. I grunt in pain, while sending all my weight in my arms to elbow his stomach, giving me a chance to swiftly turn and punch him in the face with my other arm. Finally making him stumble to the ground finishing him with a kick in the jaw, knocking him out.

I then heard a guy stupidly yell as he charges someone, my head flew up in the sound's direction only to realized I'm the man's target. I manage to duck the first blow, but the second one hits me right in the stomach, my body instantly bending as if it wanted to protect its damaged part.

I instantly regain focus on the fight, ignoring the amount of pain I hadn't felt since my last training with Nat -We don't exactly go soft on each other- I use my low positioning to grab him by the waist , locking him in place, while I sweep my leg under his. He falls to the ground as I push him down making sure he doesn't stand up too rapidly, but he knocks his head on the other wall of the corridor on the way down.

I quickly stand back up, ready for more incoming, but my sight only catches my team members struggling with either 1 or 2 adversary each. I want to help, but soon realize shooting in such proximity isn't an option.

I take a deep breath, analyzing the run I'm about to make in the hallway to help my partners as much as possible.

I then promptly start running, push one foot against  the wall to my right to propel me upwards towards the opposite wall, on my way down, elbowing a man with full force straight in the nose, breaking it.

My momentum stays and helps me tackle  another opponent  in the wall with my shoulder. Once both immobile I directly use my knee the farther to him to hit the man's weak spot. His whimper almost makes me feel bad, almost.

My recent action quite caught all the attention on the corridor, my third victim now coming towards me. I quickly start running to gain back some speed and hit her with my favorite move. Once I'm close enough, I jump, launching myself as horizontally as possible towards her, successfully hitting the upper part of her chest, surely knocking her out.