Chapter 7: Radio Demon

Start from the beginning

He wears a red pinstripe coat with dark-red lapels piped with white, which is ragged along the bottom hem. Underneath this he wears a bright red dress-shirt with a black cross on the chest, and long black dress pants with matching bright red cuffs. He also wears a dark-red oval-shaped monocle, rimmed with black, over his right eye. He also accessorizes with a black knotted bowtie with a bright red center, black gloves with red at the fingertips, black pointed-toe boots and on his hand carries a thin cane with a vintage style microphone attached to it.

 ???: Why hello there, good sir. Are you also interested in this particular record?

Lincoln: *calm tone* Yes, I am. I once listen to this record with my Pop-Pop back when I was alive so I was hoping to listen to it for the memories as well as during my relax time.

???: What a delightful taste. I've never seen a demon listening to this particular song before until now.

Lincoln: While the modern music is good but sometimes, the past have a great taste of music and have no bullshit nonsense inside the song.

???: *happy laugh* I must say, good sir. You might be the only demon in this place that knows what music truly is and this is coming from me.

Lincoln: That's nothing. Also, I'm 19 this year so for a demon like you, I might be a young man to you.

???: Young man it is. You're quite young for a demon who looks not at the age of 19.

Lincoln: *look at his outfit* From what I'm seeing, you might be way older than me in my opinion.

???: *interested tone* Oh? What gave it away?

Lincoln: Your outfit. Based on the condition of your outfit, you must be dead around 1930s or so. Whoever live around 1920 to 1960 wears this kind of formal clothes like you wearing right now. The way you speak like a radio announcer and the way you enjoy staring at the radio also give out.

???: You have a keen eyes, young man. Your answer would be correct.

Lincoln: Since time in Hell and Earth works differently, I once read in the book that 1 year in here equal to 10 years on Earth which means your age is around 89 years old in human years or 8 years in Hell. If you ask me, you might be way older than you see.

???: *happy giggle* Interesting information. No wonder I'm losing my touch in this place.

Lincoln: Some demon in here way older than you think especially those who survives the Extermination Day.

???: Ahh... what a wonderful day to see but it also disturb my work as well.

Lincoln: What is your work if you don't mind?

???: I'm a radio host. My work is broadcasting a radio show for my fans to hear in Hell.

Lincoln: *rub his chin* Interesting. I do heard a rumor that there was only one demon who does that kind of job.

???: Hmm... who might that be?

Lincoln: *smirk* Looks like I have to use my silver tongue for this one. Let's just hope he will not kill me after this. In the past, this demon topple Overlords who have been dominant for centuries. Then, he broadcast his carnage all throughout Hell just so everyone could witness his ability. Sinners started calling him "The Radio Demon". He's an unpredictable source of danger, a wicked spirit of mystery and a violent monster of chaos. I heard he's a deal-maker demon which is very rare since that's not something every demon can do, as such it is not to be taken lightly as it doesn't generally work out well for the other party but to me... it's a powerful ability in my opinion if you ask me.