Arabella's Garden

NEW STORY ALERT

After six months in jail, Jaxon Stryder came out of it being the most hated person in his town. The town of Luxenberry remembers the night where Jaxon killed two people in a car chase. He lost his full ride scholarship, the support of his parents, and his girlfriend.

Now living in deep regret and hiding from society, he is forced to come out of the shadows with a job opportunity that his dad was able to get him. With one final chance of proving himself worthy, he is expected to complete a project for the Thornfield Manor, home to Arabella Thornfield.

Arabella Thornfield grew up blind. She's never had a favorite color nor has she ever felt what the world looked like outside the familiarity of her garden. She's spent more time identifying different flowers in her garden than trying to make friends outside of her bubble.

For six months, she had to grow used to being without her parents at her side. After a tragedy leaving them dead, she was given the manor and the garden as part of her inheritance. To live through her grief she hired men to work on her garden, one of them being Jaxon Stryder.

Will Arabella give Jaxon a chance to redeem himself or will everything fall apart in the end?

Chapter 1 is available now