The Long Wait is Over

💦"DAILY LIFE"

🍓The Long Wait is Over

The long wait is over for the couple. Today is Friday and this is the day they both have been waiting for the most. In more than 100 days, they will only meet now. The first plan of the two is that one will leave the camp first and the other will follow after two days. But because of the complicated situation, Tae couldn't get out of the camp so Jk just returned to his camp after two days. But today it will really happened.

They left their camp together on Friday. Whitey picked up Jk and Pandy waited outside the camp to pick up Tae as well.

The two of them went straight to their apartments to be with their families because that's what they both discussed that they should put their families first before they meet and make time for each other.

The two of them spent the whole day with their family. After dinner, they both went home to their penthouse. Tae arrived first at their Penthouse and as soon as the door opened, Jk's tears started to flow and he ran to Tae and hugged him.

They miss each other so much. because of their ten years together this was their longest separation.

Tae kissed Jk on the lips and he immediately responded. They kissed like there was no tomorrow. They only stopped when they ran out of breath.

Jk was so happy that he started crying. It's like he doesn't want to let go of Tae's hug. Tae comforted him by kissing his cheek and wiping his tears.

Even though they always talk on the phone, it's still different when they face each other. They never run out of stories about what they went through in training and inside the camp.

The two of them hung out in the living room to open each other's gifts. Starting with Tae's birthday, New year, Anniversarry, Valentines day and White day. All those occasions they have a gift for each other.

It was midnight when Tae invited Jk to take a shower. Jk didn't hesitate and stood up to enter their room.

As soon as he entered the room, Tae pulled him and leaned him against the wall and kissed him on the lips. They are very eager for each other. Tae's kiss went down Jk's neck causing him to moan.

"Ahhh, Vooo,"

"I miss you so much baby," he whispered in his ear.

"Ahhh, I miss you more Voo," He replied and slowly lifted Tae's shirt. His hands traveled to his hard back. Tae's once soft skin is now full of hard muscles.

Tae also took off Jk's shirt and kissed him again on the lips. He put one of his hands into JK's boxers and held his hard c*ck.

"Ahhhhh," Jk moaned because of Tae's warm hand touching his penis.

"You're hard baby" Tae said as their lips met. Jk just smile and pull him to the bathroom.

When they entered the bathroom, they kissed again. Jk made Voo sit on the sink and kissed him again. He was standing between his thighs and he could feel his hard c*ck poking at his stomach.

They are eager for each other and savor the sweet kiss. Tae got off the sink and entered the shower. He turned on the shower and closed his eyes as the cold water hit his hot body.

Jk smiled and followed him to the shower room. He hugged Tae from behind and kissed his neck. He moaned because of the pleasure he felt.

"I will make this night a Wetty night for both of us baby," He whispered in his ear. Tae closed his eyes because of the tickle of Jk's breath.

He made Tae face him and kissed him on the lips again, who immediately responded.

Jk's kiss went down Tae's neck while licking it and leaving small kisses.