Jk and V WLive R🔞

Jk & V Weverse Live (R21)

Jk Pov.

After the show earlier we go straight to my apartment. We're going to take a rest there, because we didn't have enough sleep last night. When we arrived at my apartment, we went straight to our bedroom. Voo takes off all of his clothes and he's just wearing his boxer and dive into bed.

"Aaaaaahhhh, this is home," he said while laying in the bed. I just laugh at him.

I'm in front of him taking off my clothes also. While looking at him. I smirk when he raised his eyebrow while biting his lips.

I walked over to the bed and crawled over to Voo. Now I was on top of him with my two hands resting on the side of his head while I was sitting on his thigh.

"Thank you for coming today Voo," I said and brushed the hair from his eyes. He touched my cheek while smiling.

"You know that I support you in everything you want, baby,"

I kissed him on the forehead and he closed his eyes. I kissed him on the cheek to his lips. He immediately responded to my kiss. His lips are the sweetest of all. I will never get tired of kissing him.

"I want to f*ck you now Voo," I said in the middle of our kiss. He didn't say anything but he grabbed my neck and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you baby"

"I love you more Voo,"

I felt that he was getting hard. So I slowly lowered my kiss. I licked his neck down to his chest. I moved my tongue around one of his nipples and squeezed the other one. My tongue alternated between his two breasts.

"Ahhhhh, baby," he moan and grab my hair."ahhhhhhh"

My kiss went down to his stomach down to his c*ck. I kissed the top of his c*ck making him moan.

"hmmmm, ahhhhhh"

"Do you like what I'm doing Voo?" I asked him.

"Yes baby, please suck it," he said making me smile. I licked it before sucking it.

"ahhhh, aahhhhh," he moaned.

He sat down and pulled my head and kissed my lips. While we were kissing he was taking off my boxers. My c*ck is hard. He rubs it while we kiss.

He made me lie on my side and he did the same. But his c*ck was focused on me as he licked my c*ck. Our position is reversed now. We both lick and suck each other's c*ck.

All you can hear inside the room is grunting and moaning.

"hmmm, ahhh,

ahhh, hmmmm ahhh

We stayed in that position for a few minutes. Before we changed positions again. I sat down and let Voo sit on my lap. We both continued to kiss. I laid Voo down and positioned myself to possess him.

I rubbed my cock in his butthole before inserting it. I thrust hard so Voo moaned.

"ahhh, baby, F*ck me hard," he cursed and moaned.

"I will f*ck you seven days a week Voo," I said while thrusting faster.

aaahhhh, ahhhh

ahhh, baby, f*ck.

"Voo, f*ck. Ahhhh"

I thurst faster and faster. I put my two hands on the side of his head and kissed him on the lips. While my movement is getting faster and faster.

, hmmmm, hmmmm,

ahh, hmmm.

"ahhhh Voo, I'm coming,"

" Me too baby, ahhhh,.

I want faster until we both come.

"ahhhh,

ahhh,

Our mouths were agape when we both came.

After we had s*x, we went to sleep. When we woke up it was night. So I just ordered dinner for me and Voo.

After we had dinner. We hung out on my veranda. Voo was in front of me when I took a selfie and posted it on Weverse. I also washed Voo and I's clothes that were left here in my apartment.

While I was waiting for the clothes to dry at the dyer, I thought of going live. Voo also knew that I was going live so he entered the room first.

I just want to defend the army because what is being said to them because they didn't join in singing with me earlier.

I also didn't stay long in Wlive because the timer in the dyer was also ending so I said goodbye to the Armies.

Tae Pov.

I woke up early because I had work. Jk is on his rest day today so he's just here at his apartment.

"Baby, aren't you and your close friends going to celebrate later?" I asked while getting dressed. Jk is awake but still lying in bed.

"Tonight Voo,"

"I'll go straight to my apartment after work. Just pick me up later so we can go home to the penthouse together," I said and sat on the bed.

"Okay Voo,"

"I'm leaving, go back to sleep first," I said and kissed him on the forehead.

"Be careful Voo, I love you,"

"I will baby, I love you more. Call me later when you leave," I replied to him.

I'm on set now. We are doing some filming. My nails need to be painted. After we filmed, I went straight home to my apartment. It was late when I finished my work.

JK also called me earlier that he was leaving with his friends. I agreed because he deserves to have fun. We are not as easily jealous as before. Both of us have matured.

While I was waiting for Jk, I just watched Netflix until I got bored. So I thought of going live on Weverse. Jk sent a message that he was on his way to pick me up.

I just showed my Nail painting to the army. I didn't stay long at Live because Jk had already arrived.

I met him at the door.

"Voo, I miss you," he said and hugged me.

"I miss you too baby," I also hugged him tightly. He's an alcoholic but my baby still smells good. He kissed me on the lips and I responded. I can taste the wine they drank. But her lips are still sweet.

"I love you Voo,"

"I love you more baby,"

The two of us went home to the Penthouse. But when we got there, neither of us could sleep.

Jk fulfilled the lyrics of his song Seven in real life.

We've been f*ckin Seven days a week.

🐻🐰💦